cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Ebook

I been trying to resell some of my e-books with resell rights and I noticed that many sellers would list their books under the "other books" subcategory with similar describtion of the book as the other sellers  of the same book would list. It's basically same book with same picture and same description but I don't understand why my listings get removed for violating the E-bay policy and other sellers that listed the exact same item with the exact same way are untouched? 

Even though the policy states that it has to be a clasified format but majority of the people selling e-books listing them as a regular listing under the "other books" subcatagory. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling Ebook

I thought sellers could only sell eBooks if they owned the copyright..

meaning they were the Author of the eBook?

Digitally_delivered_goods_policy_-_2017-05-24.jpg

Your feedback shows a sale of:

2 Thousand ebooks for $1.50

I guess, I should say...

don't focus on what anyone else is doing.

Only read and follow the policies

?

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Selling Ebook

@giftssrus wrote:

I been trying to resell some of my e-books with resell rights and I noticed that many sellers would list their books under the "other books" subcategory with similar describtion of the book as the other sellers  of the same book would list. It's basically same book with same picture and same description but I don't understand why my listings get removed for violating the E-bay policy and other sellers that listed the exact same item with the exact same way are untouched? 

Even though the policy states that it has to be a clasified format but majority of the people selling e-books listing them as a regular listing under the "other books" subcatagory. 

Possibly your listing was reported but their's wasn't.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Selling Ebook

Lynn is correct - don't focus on what others are doing. Just make sure your account is following policies and in good standing. We see posts far too often of a seller who had their account restricted because they were doing "what everybody else was doing"... Make sure you're the one following the rules and your account will be fine.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply