cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers if no sales! Go check your site preferences! My were changed to I dont take paypal???

No idea how it happend, but in another thread on this board a member found out his acct would NOT TAKE PAYPAL as a payment!

Well i checked my acct and what do you know, some how my acct no longer takes paypal?

So i had to recheck that i take paypal.

So this explains why as of thursday my sales died and i got a question from a buyer asking if i took paypal? Because he didnt want to send a money order?

So some how under Account-Site Settings and they Payments. My acct showed i only took money orders??? 

EBAY THIS **bleep** IS GETTING SO OLD. I REALLY THINK ITS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO FIRE EBAY!

DEAD SITE ANY WAY!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sellers if no sales! Go check your site preferences! My were changed to I dont take paypal???

Not sure if it makes any difference as to whether they can actually PAY with PP, but I did check, and the only ID that was set to not show PP on my listings was the one that's had zero sales since May 31.

Coincidence? Who knows around here.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 2
latest reply