Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Promoted listings Auction Sellers

What are my fellow auction sellers doing now that promoted items express is gone? Who's moving to promoted items standard and what do you think is the next best thing to do?

Promoting items you are selling.

Hi all. About two weeks ago I stopped having the option to promote items. I have reached out to customer service twice and they say it sometimes takes up to a week for tech to address a report. It’s now over a week and I have heard nothing and can’t ...

Promoted Auctions

very frustrated that eBay didn't roll out the "promoted listings standard" for auctions at the same time as buy it now items...small guys cannot compete with the big guys anymore i see...

Promoted listings: Fixed vs dynamic vs Promoted Listings Advanced

I've been mostly using fixed ad rate because it is otherwise impossible to ensure net proceeds on a sale. It would be nice to have the ability to base an item's buy it now price on whatever the dynamic ad rate is through a math/excel formula. I'm fin...

Screenshot 2024-03-13 084946.png

Resolved! ebay lost the link my facebook page, and I cannot relink it

I have been using social announcements about 2 months with instagram, facebook and pinterest. Today, I saw the facebook page was no longer linked and I could not re-link it. Customer support tried to help, but I have to wait until Monday (or later) f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! "Promote Your Listing" Option

I’m writing regarding the new selling option to “Promote Your Listing,” where one pays a certain amount to supposedly provide additional exposure for items for sale.From what I can tell, ebay is simply making it more difficult for buyers to find “unp...

Promoted Listing

So Ive been using promoted listings to bring more people to my ebay store. I have not receive one sale from this, but money is deducted everyday for the clicks. It has only been two weeks. Should I turn it off or try it for the month. Would love to l...

Promote an eBay US listing in eBay UK

I have a listing in eBay.com (US marketplace) and I want to promote this listing in eBay.co.uk using "Promoted Listings Standard" because I can also ship this item from US to UK. May I know how to set up the "Promoted Listings Standard" for this spec...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is promoting a listing really worth the extra % paid for it?

Are fellow sellers convinced that promoting a listing really worth it? If so how so? I have asked Customer Service about what it really means to "promote" a listing and I get some vague responses about ads on other selling platforms. Can one really f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changes to Ad Fees/Promoted listings

What on earth is going on that Ebay is charging your selected Promoted Listing percentage based not just on the price you set for your item/s, but on the total including the shipping, AND the taxes? We don't receive that money, so why are we paying a...

"To create a listing, please list on the website"

For the last month i havent been able to list from my phone, i thought it was because i changed from my Iphone SE to a Huawei p20, so now i bhought an iphone again, but it still the same problem... is there any solution to this? thanks in advance!

Inappropriate Store Shutdown (Sellers BEWARE)

I want to share a very disturbing situation that just occurred to me and warn my fellow sellers: Some facts I have been with eBay since 1998, back in the days when we mailed money orders and waited for product.I have sold about 400 items over that ti...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors