Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay is losing a 20+ year user and SELLER ... do they care?

Months ago I wrote here in a couple posts how badly eBay's new managed payment system or whatever screwed me over as a seller. I sold a very high end phone, the transaction went perfect, and despite buyer leaving positive feedback and everything goin...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 146 replies
  • 14 helpful

Resolved! Immediate payment on an accepted offer

Someone sends an offer, I accept the offer. How can I get immediate payment? I fell like people buy things just to “reserve” them until they realize if they actually want it, and in the meantime the product is just sitting there missing out on possib...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Give me one good reason why refunds are not give immediately after tracking confirmed delivery...

...and I'll give you 10 reasons why forcing immediate payment at an auctions end is an even dumber idea than that! I won't bore you by listing them all, I just needed to get your attention. But what I will say is that after 20 + years of paying for 9...

new to eBay selling need advice will listen too

Need advice on shipping rates , to make better listings pop out than the usual ebay seller if possible using keywords , would like for some of sellers or buyers to look at my profile to see if I’m doing eBay the right way i appreciate everyone who gi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors