Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

Constant site issues

This is the worst functioning website ever. Is it just me or is everyone else sick of seeing 'our homepage is down' and 'error' message - three items listed and on two of them a barrage of such messages and photos not loading properly. And the most a...

Resolved! ebay lost the link my facebook page, and I cannot relink it

I have been using social announcements about 2 months with instagram, facebook and pinterest. Today, I saw the facebook page was no longer linked and I could not re-link it. Customer support tried to help, but I have to wait until Monday (or later) f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

How To Actually Set Up & Run A Facebook Business Page

Hi everyone, I’ve recently decided to become more serious about selling on ebay and one of the suggested ways to get sales going is through advertising, marketing and sharing on social platforms. I’ve seen tons of sellers say to make a FB business pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Social Posting

Hi everyone !I've linked my fb page to ebay's social page but it unlinked automatically & didn't linking again!!!While option is enabled but at the end it doesn't How can i solve it ??Any HELP, being appreciated !Thanks

eBay Store Social Sharing - can't share to Instagram

I connected my Facebook and Instagram pages to my eBay store, and have been able to share listings, categories, etc., on Facebook. If I try sharing to Instagram, though, I get a message that the listing images are not the correct size/format/somethin...

problems with eBay authenticators check

is anyone having problems with eBay authenticators check and having shoes being rejected? even if they get shipped with the original receipt. I been selling since 2013 and just had my account suspended because of eBay authenticators could not verify ...

Resolved! Rare Memorabilia US History Items

Hi eBay Community,I am looking for a professional advice on a recent rare auction our business won. The items go back to Robert Rosenberg former CEO of Dunkin Donuts. One of the most exciting items is a huge glass art display that holds Vintage Dunki...

eBay Social connection with Facebook fails and hangs

Using eBay new Social link to connect to facebook failed. Using my Facebook profile, I created a company page. I customized it. All good.I connected with Social Link to Facebook, and signed in.I was forced to switch to the main user, and the process ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors