Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Resolved! Buyer claimed my item didn't work, sent it back, it works, left a bad review. Can I submit proof?

Hi all, I sold a camera to a buyer who was incompetent, didn't know how to turn it on. I don't accept returns, but because of his claim I had to accept the return. I got the camera back, immediately turned it on. I have to issue refund, so I did that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody use hashtags?

I been thinking ... and people who know me usually say 'uh oh' when I say that ... but, I really have. I admit ignorance of the whole hashtag thing. Like the internet, I believe it is a fad that will fade away; but then again, maybe not.Does anyone u...

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

What is up with listings

Every time I list something today using the "Sell Similar" from my own listing all the descriptions are gone.A lot of generic info that I don't need to re type for every listing I make .

Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

I am beyond frustrated. After finally getting my Above Standard seller level back, I can no longer list any new items. When I go through the listing page and get everything set up the way I want it to, I hit the List button and then eBay just freezes...

Additional Charges

Hello, I am writing because I noticed I have additional charges on my account for things that had already shipped. I am being charged twice on 3 shipping labels for standard envelope shipping. I did some research and this seems to be a common problem...

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

Resolved! Denying cancellation

So I denied a cancellation request. I quickly found out denying that might be a request. The buyer hasn’t paid or answered my messages so I relisted it and sold that item. eBay won’t let me cancel that order now. I guess my question is what if the bu...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

SixBit Help needed - how to batch change domestic shipping

I'm having a bit of trouble with SixBit, I used to know how to do this... How to batch change the domestic shipping? Edit Items, Batch Change Items, Batch Edit Items don't appear to have a shipping amount for me to update. I'm also supposed to be abl...

How to avoid double taxing an item for sale?

Hi all, I buy stuff retail and pay the sales tax in California. I sell it on ebay and ebay adds sales tax again to the item. This seems wrong. From what I can remember on sales tax rules you are only allow to charge sales tax once. Is there a listing...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors