Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t use any of my controls. Can’t use buy it now, add to cart, add to watch list.

Can’t use any of my controls. can’t use buy it now, can’t add to cart, can’t add to any watch list. This is very frustrating. A seller made me an offer and I couldn’t even accept it. I can buy anything. This is awful. I have always used my I pad and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New image viewing experience is awful!

EBAY, if you're listening, the new image viewing experience is awful. You seem to have removed the ability to pop the image out into a new window to view a full size image. That was far better than the new "magnified" image within a much smaller foot...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Homepage Problem

Trying to create some listing for Ebay but keep getting a message saying that the Ebay homepage is down and will be back in a few minutes. When it comes back on and the item is ready to be listed it won't accept it and says the homepage is down? Anyo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay System Status Still Showing BUYING Service Disruption since April 10

(originally posted 04/16 under BUYING but no responses from eBay; others suggested I post here.)eBay System Status, Current System Status began showing service disruption to BUYING since April 10."We are actively working to resolve the issues related...

ebaySStatus1.JPG ebaySStatus2.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors