Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Beware of scammers

If you are a seller that is interested in keeping their customers happy, you are a mark for a scam. First, the scammer finds an item that is totally underpriced. Second, they claim the postage is too high for the underpriced item. If they succeed at ...

Online selling

I am a new seller. I hope you will please advise me so that my account can have the best sales. Sincerely thank you!

Ban

Hi! Can anybody help me, we've registered our company on ebay, send them all documents and went (successfully) through all verification processes, and after that got banned (permanently). We haven't even posted anything as we sell computers (all of t...

Payment sent out to a closed bank account

Hi, eBay has sent out a payment to my account but the account is old, already closed and I need to update it with a new account. What are the next steps? What happens with the payment? My old bank told me that the payment will be returned to sender (...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Importing from sri lanka

I need to sell my pc on ebay, where I can find necessary instructions, shipping costs, etc. for selling an item like this, I never sold or bought anything before 﫥﫥 any guidance will be appreciated

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting Fed Up With eBay

Getting really tired of eBay and their policies and their way of doing business. After being on here since 1998 I am close to being done. And they couldn't care less.

eBay is seeking new Community Mentors

If you are active on the community boards and are interested (in case you missed it) the details are found in "Featured Posts" on the right side of your screen (bright green square) "refresh your eBay store with Spring cleaning - seller tips. Was sur...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 51 replies
  • 3 helpful

Are you a fan of AI?

According to an article in today's paper, research performed by the AI Democracy Project showed that about one half of the answers given were inaccurate, harmful or biased. Just something to think about. There is no doubt that AI is coming. The only ...

RE: Coupons - am I doing this right?

I have a foreign buyer looking to buy 3 items on which I am willing to combine and discount the shipping. Ordinarily I would walk him through the “request total from seller”. But he tells me he got a red screen that said I do not offer shipping disco...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors