Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Received offers turning into sent offers?

This is the second time in a week this has happened so I’m curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. I’ll receive an offer from a buyer, I’ll accept the offer, and then instead of the thing popping up saying “waiting for payment” like norm...

Recorded reel to reel music

I have several ( 20 -25) reel reels with music that was recorded by my dad who left these to me. Ive had the reels for roughly 15 years. Reels are dated as far back as March 1976. Here are some of the artist ( Titles are all hand written by dad).1. B...

Resolved! Immediate payment on an accepted offer

Someone sends an offer, I accept the offer. How can I get immediate payment? I fell like people buy things just to “reserve” them until they realize if they actually want it, and in the meantime the product is just sitting there missing out on possib...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting offers

I have had at least three occasions lately where I have accepted an offer and the next page says I made so-and-so the winner but there is still one item available (99% of my inventory is individual items). The item then still shows available in my st...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers I received, but wasn't aware.

Today, I noticed (and I can't even tell you where I saw it exactly) in my seller hub that I had received offers on items from potential buyers that I didn't receive messages or emails in reference to those. How am I to know if someone makes an offer ...

Resolved! I'm offering something for local pickup, someone made an offer but the offer page says "Ship to"

The price offered is fine, but the Manage Offers page says Ship to and shows me a zipcode and city. My listing says Local Pickup onlyIs this the buyer requesting I ship to them, if I accept the offer will I be obligated to ship to them, or is this ju...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send Offer from Sellers Option Missing from App

A couple of days ago the single Send Offer option disappeared from the Send Offers tab on the app. The option is still there to send multiple offers at once with a % off but the grey area above each listing to send an offer for just that listing is g...

buyer sending an offer

I have had multiple buyers send acceptable offers on multiple items I have for sale. I never got any type of notification from ebay, and ALL of these offers expired. I have lost (and continue to lose) multiple sales. I have all my notification settin...

Search for listings with auto-declined buyer offers

Hello, After exhaustive searching, I am unable to find a way to list all active listings that have received offers from buyers. I am specifically interested in offers from buyers that were auto-declined. Can this be done? Is this a pointless endeavor...

Buyers who submit a 'best offer,' but never pay...

Over the past year, I've had a rather large amount of prospective buyers who will submit a 'best offer' but never follow through with payment. Happens with old accounts, new accounts, etc. No pattern to note other than simply not paying (or establish...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors