Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restricted for no apparent reason - please help

Hi everyone, I got my account restricted and I don't have access to my founds. I got generic, vague mail that some customers may not received their orders. I guess it's due to problem with tracking of 2 parcels sent from European Union to Australia. ...

Working around ebays poor 2nd description

at one time when you added a 2nd description you were able to adjust the font to match or create a larger/bolder font to get the attention of the buyer. this proved beneficial when you needed to update an item with a bid since the content or main des...

LoretoProvesCorrect.com(1).jpg

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

ebay store traffic

How is eBay traffic calculated?How does eBay attract traffic to sellers’ promotions and advertising links? How does eBay transform and appear in front of buyers after sellers do these activities?How to get eBay’s natural traffic? I am confused......

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 63 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does eBay withhold shipping fee from new seller

hello I am a new seller. I am wanting to ship A somewhat large item that is estimated to cost around $50 to ship. I was just curious do they withhold that money that is used to ship the item out and if they do does that money have to come out of your...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

Resolved! Seller attempt to initiate a return

What does eBay system do when a seller attempts to initiate a Return before the Buyer realizes they must raise the Return request? Is there any system "auto" granting for refund when both parties invoke a Return?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing and Drop Shipping

What's the best way to find best selling products and then find them from another source and have them drop shipped?I have in the past been able to list stuff but then when it come to "sourcing" the product or another words buying it from another sou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors