Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay is flooded by Chinese scams. Why is this allowed?

There are page after page with a product calledNew Electromagnetic Molecular Interference Antifreeze Snow Removal Instrument They claim that they use advanced technology to remove snow from your car. You just put it inside the car and the snow melts ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Unnecessary Negative Feedback

I am truly confused. I sold an item to a buyer. Shipped in 3 days of order. Buyer left a negative feedback. Buyer claims he was ripped off. The listing was plain and simple. I went back and reread my listing and description. It was fine. Reported it ...

so how does a return that goes missing in the USPS work?

Been doing this a long time and I do not think I have ever had this happen. Item being returned claimed defective has some scans but appears to be stuck in the same place for the last 8 days , return shipped 4/8, should of been 2 or 3 days. Of course...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

How does one report a seller of counterfeit coins?

I ran across a listing for silver dollars for 2.91 out of canada but in the small print the coin ships from China. Spot on silver today 28.40 so it has to be fake, especially since they are selling an 1884 morgan silver dollar.My earlier experience o...

Calculated Shipment Rates

In English.....what is meant by changing listings under the new process of "Default Shipping Rates"? I sell vinyl products, and my listings all reflect EITHER a shipping rate of $5.50 (rarely this one) OR $6.00 90+% of my listings. Am I safe from thi...

Resolved! Where to are fees in transaction report?

In this new eBay reporting world, I go to report downloads: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/downloads and choose Orders. I then get a report with a ton of info, but no columns show the ad fee or the listing fee. I can see it in the invoice but how do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

USPS Discounted EBAY RATES

How do I show USPS discounted EBAY rates in my listings? My listing show higher rate and when label is printed I get discount.I checked Site Preferences, Shipping Preference, Offer Discount to Buyers (I checked all the boxes to allow USPS, FED EX and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors