Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

Feedback for sellers, or the lack of.

Having been a member for over 20 years with about 8000 transactions, I have noticed a disturbing trend. I leave feedback for ALL my purchases, and if at times I forget, eBay sends me a reminder and Immediately comply. However, as a seller I have noti...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Feedback enhancements now visible

All, Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for buyers on eBay. We are making these changes in order to give potential buyers better insight into your products. We recently updated the default sort to highligh...

Negative Feedback

I as many sellers pride themselves on great customer service and when negative feedback is received and is not warranted if flipping sucks. I contacted ebay regarding negative feedback from a buyer who wanted to return a handbag. I refused due to the...

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

Resolved! first negative feedback over 18 years! Buyer said she would remove it. Can't talk to anyone at eBay

I can't believe that I am so upset about the first negative but I am! I have been a seller here for over 18 years and have always been trust worthy and bent over backwards to resolve issues. I received a negative from a buyer who said that the linen ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback System Needs To Be Reimagined / Revamped

As a seller on eBay for over 23 years, nothing has been more painful to deal with on eBay than Unreasonable Feedback from hateful, angry, malicious, vindictive, extortionist buyers. Happy customers are less inclined to leave a Positive Feedback. Why ...

Resolved! How to delete a false feedback claim

I received feedback that was inappropriate. It stated a bag I sold was fake, when #1 they did not have proof, and #2 it was not fake. I offered to have them return it, but they never responded. I asked them for a feedback revision and they did not re...

Why hasn't eBay added any system to stop retraction fraud?

It's kind of dumb that a buyer can keep bidding and retracting to see what the current highest bid is. No, you didn't enter the wrong amount four times in a row lmao. It should be as easy as locking an account from making bids for x number of hours o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors