Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

Listing glitch

My buy it now listings are showing up a day ealier next month??? Why? Leap year glich?

Great Idea!!!! (For Ebays benefit)

"We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that o...

UPDATE THE MESSAGE SAYS I DON'T HAVE ANY DRAFTS

I actually have made 26. So many issues. What's going on. I just noticed you can't pick and choose an item to promote anymore! I wish they would spend more time fixing and preventing selling problems.

Resolved! Selling Quantity

I have Several Items that have a Quantity , so when 1 sells, the item remains to show for buyers to buy. Yesterday I sold 2 of the item...Ebay Change the weight so it doubled, the box size stayed the same and the Buyer paid postage ONCE for the size ...

views and watchers?

how is it a item actively listed has 1 watcher and 0 views. How can that be, wouldnt someone have to view it to put it on their watch list?

Can't create or revise listings. All drafts gone.

Starting a few minutes ago, eBay's listing page is not working. "We're sorry, the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later." I can't create new listings or revise active listings. All of my drafts have disappeared too.

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

EBAY HAVING LISTING ISSUES AGAIN

EBAY HAVING LISTING ISSUES AGAIN. Every time I try to save a listing it works and works. Then it doesn't take me back to drafts. It goes to orders.

April 2024 Goals and Plans

First Quarter of 2024 is complete - how did you do? What worked and what would you do differently? April has just begun - what are your goals for the month and/or Q2? Let the conversation begin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors