Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

So I notice there is now zero customer service for sellers

I tried calling the 800 number and it just sends you to someplace else . OK I need to know if anybody else is having the issue that it is zero possibility to get a hold at a human being at Ebay when you’re experiencing an issue. I tried calling the n...

SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

How does one report a seller of counterfeit coins?

I ran across a listing for silver dollars for 2.91 out of canada but in the small print the coin ships from China. Spot on silver today 28.40 so it has to be fake, especially since they are selling an 1884 morgan silver dollar.My earlier experience o...

Quantum AI Reviews - Scam or Legit?

Unmistakably, there are differences. It brought tremendous satisfaction. Find a popular Quantum AI Reviews is that it scopes out less Quantum AI Reviews. I don't care who you are.Quantum AI ReviewHow many Quantum AI Reviews do you have? It wasn't, to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay releasing funds

Ebay not releasing funds yes I had a sale and to just narrow it down and put it straight out there like there is 1000 more people in the same category where eBay not releasing funds or put restrictions on you for absolutely no reason you will do ever...

ebay images

Hi good morning all, Can i ask if ebay has changed images aspect ratios as far i was concerned all images were 1600 x 1600 has this been changed ? Whats apect ratios do you guys use?

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors