cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't published articles, please help me!

When I was published, there was such a text.Please help me, thank you! Attention Sellers: Important message We're sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to maintain a safe trading environment, there's a limit on the number of times individual sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days. You've reached the 30-day selling limit for the type of item you're trying to list. This isn't a reflection on your account or selling activity. These limits apply to all accounts. But it does mean you won't be able to complete this listing right now. (You can still list other kinds of items, though.) Items that are subject to selling limits can change, so we can’t be specific about which listings fall under these protective limits. Long-time sellers with proven track records and other positive account attributes may be eligible for higher selling limits. If you believe that you would qualify, please review our selling limits page for more information. Click here for live help.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

All new sellers are subject to listing limits. This is for your protection as well as buyer protection. You have to prove yourself a good seller first and Ebay will raise your limits.

Is this your only account?

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@usmc*usnmom

Another China seller with an ebay problem....

Funny this seems to be popping up now...

I hope all is well with you....

I see the new tag line

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@sockmonkeydave Yep, I've noticed several the past few weeks. Changes in the wind, or a fluke....who knows?

We're doing okay I guess. It's hard.....really hard.....

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@usmc*usnmom

I would like to tell you it gets easer... but it does not.

But with time the pain gets a little less

I guess it has been 6 years now.

for the first year the wife and I just sat on the couch and wept.

There is some music I can't play... that was my baby's music.

Keep your chin up...

You are in my prayers.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

It looks like you have 50 item listing limit per month, try to use this limit to list products that will sell or have a chance of selling, you listed 56 items in December and only 1 sold, so you wasted 55 listings. Cell phone covers and skins are listed in auctions by other China sellers for a penny with free shipping, it would be a waste of listings unless you can compete with that, then I am not sure if it would be worth your time.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I guess even with the pets some are more favoured than others lol

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Thank you very much.I already know the problem.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Friend, I'm sorry.I didn't see reply now.I see you're a super seller.I need to ask you, if you like.Thank you very much!
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I find the listing for

Oolong TEA "Yashi Duck  ....... 

very interesting...........

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Hi

Our account encountered such problem as well. But we can't find what the problem is. Can you tell what the problem is about your account? Maybe that can help us find the problem about our account. Thank you so much.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@jackyjiang2011 wrote:
When I was published, there was such a text.Please help me, thank you! Attention Sellers: Important message We're sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to maintain a safe trading environment, there's a limit on the number of times individual sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days. You've reached the 30-day selling limit for the type of item you're trying to list. This isn't a reflection on your account or selling activity. These limits apply to all accounts. But it does mean you won't be able to complete this listing right now. (You can still list other kinds of items, though.) Items that are subject to selling limits can change, so we can’t be specific about which listings fall under these protective limits. Long-time sellers with proven track records and other positive account attributes may be eligible for higher selling limits. If you believe that you would qualify, please review our selling limits page for more information. Click here for live help.

The parts I have highlighted in red tell you exactly what has happened, and exactly what you need to do.

Each seller on eBay has listing limits, and you have reached your limit. 

If you want your limit raised, you must review the selling limits page for more information. 

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just call Ebay customer service and tell them all about it......lol.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply