eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

GSP / Track ID = LPKEN...

Hi,

I got a message saying: This shipment has been transferred to LMKKEB for delivery to the final destination # LPKEN[TrackignNumber]

What shipping company is LMKKEB?  I tried googling it with no results - and what shipping company uses LPKEN as a tracking number?

Cheers?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: GSP / Track ID = LPKEN...

in reply to auren08

did you use GSP to ship your product?  the only thing you need to worry about is the delivery from your address to the KY shipping point.  Ebay considers it delivered at that point. **That is the benefit of seller protection thru**  GSP repackages / customs paperwork and labels it for final destination it is GSP that is responsible from it from that point on.   and LPKEN  sounds like an Asian country tracking number.  But that is just a guess.  is it100% guaranteed not going to come back on you  No.  but it sure is a lot better then suffering thru SNAD and INR cases from an international buyer.  Good Luck

posted from my posting ID. ************** You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.____Winston Churchill
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to eksallons97
Sorry, I should've made it clearer. I am the buyer, and the seller used the GSP. I want to track the package through the actual shipping company (Not Ebay's shipping system). I want to know where I can actually do it.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to auren08

awe  hang on let me see if I can find that information for you

posted from my posting ID. ************** You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.____Winston Churchill
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to auren08

auren08 wrote:

Hi,

I got a message saying: This shipment has been transferred to LMKKEB for delivery to the final destination # LPKEN[TrackignNumber]

What shipping company is LMKKEB?  I tried googling it with no results - and what shipping company uses LPKEN as a tracking number?

Cheers?

If it's for the Ray-Bans, the item was shipped using the GSP. If your shipping address is in New Zealand, the estimated delivery is in 8-10 business days. I'm not sure which carrier will make the final delivery, but try DHL.

Your buyer protection deadline would depend on which site you were logged into when you purchased the item.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to auren08

OK  that LPKEN  number is a Global shipping ref. number.  Is the package overdue?  Sense you are in a different country message your seller and ask them if they will contact Customer Support at ebay... Remind them that they are to ask for a  Global Shipping Representative (which from experience are decently trained)  they should be able to get you some updated information.  

I don't know if all sellers will do this but I use GSP and I do it for my buyer when they become concerned.  I have yet to not have an item reach its destination with GSP.

Do also note there has been terrible weather up in the "port area" where your seller shipped the item to GSP for relabeling and transport out of the USA.  That might have caused a delay.

GSP may cost a bit more for the buyer (the seller makes no profit from what GSP charges btw)    overall its been a postitive new addition to both the seller and the buyer.

Good Luck 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to eksallons97
Thanks. But it says on my tracking page: "This shipment has been transferred to LMKKEB for delivery to the final destination"
Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to auren08

OK  that  means that it is at GSP warehouse waiting to be shipped or it is on its way to your country and won't be scanned til it reaches there.   if its not overdue I would not worry at this point

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to eksallons97
Yup, It's not overdue. I just want the real tracking number so I can actually see where it is... i.e with FedEX it shows like "Scanned in Honolulu" "Scanned in Australia", "Arrived in New Zealand", "Cleared Customs", "Onboard Courier" etc.

Cheers
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to auren08

LOL  its between GSP and your country... hopefully you will have an update soon.  Sounds like you are a great buyer and have a lot of patience.  Have a great evening

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to eksallons97

just like original poster,  I too would like to know what  LMKKEB actually stands for, since my package also seems to be in a black hole, which is less than i...

What's the point of being provided an apparent tracking number if you can't use it?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to s0mnambulist
Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to s0mnambulist

s0mnambulist wrote:

just like original poster,  I too would like to know what  LMKKEB actually stands for, since my package also seems to be in a black hole, which is less than i...

What's the point of being provided an apparent tracking number if you can't use it?

This is a similar thread:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/International-Trading/track-your-parcel-not-working/m-p/17284205/highli...

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luminites
Yes. I agree, why does the tracking number have to be provided if it doesn't even work?

And for everyone, I FORGOT TO ADD: When i click the track parcel button on ebay, and when it says this.

This shipment has been transferred to LMKKEB for delivery to the final destination #TRACKINGNUMBERHERE

I cannot seem to click the tracking number. When it was with fedex, I could click the tracking number and it would link to Fedex with the tracking number????

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to auren08

and yet more complaints:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/International-Trading/track-your-parcel-not-working/td-p/17284205

I actually suspect my package is with USPS, which in some countries might translate to DHL as an agent

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to s0mnambulist
I tried pasting thyat tracking no. in DHL and USPS but it doesn't work :smileysad:

If anyone else has a LPKEN tracking and they know where I should track it from plz let me know. thx!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to auren08

In general there is no tracking availiable from Kentucky to the final destination, one of the mere advantages of the GSP program.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to nogmeerwinst

That's not strictly correct, because 50% of my experiences to date with GSP have involved Fedex as the final shipper, and there was full tracking, all the way, to New Zealand

nogmeerwinst wrote:

In general there is no tracking availiable from Kentucky to the final destination, one of the mere advantages of the GSP program.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to s0mnambulist

Hi there - I too have a parcel which is between USA and New Zealand which says basically the same as above - transferred to LMKKEB & then a LPKEN tracking number.  I too am anxious to get my parcel - but in fairness it did give an estimated date for delivery of between April 3 and april 10 and so we are halfways there at present. 

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
eBay Employee

in reply to auren08

Hi auren08. 

We have made some changes recently, regarding the GSP and shipments to New Zealand. These were to try and lower the overall cost, and also to improve end-to-end tracking.

As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, FedEx is used most often to NZ. But we do use other carriers as well. 

We do still get an occasional report of tracking info not getting updated after an item leaves the US Shipping Center. What is the estimated date of delivery on your item? 

If it has still not arrived, I would be happy to look into it from this end. Please send me a Private Message and include transaction #, item #, + eBay user id and email address used. 

Hope that helps. 

---Bennett

Please use plain text.