Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Finding someone to sell my things on EBay

I am looking for someone to sell my many things on ebay -- such as a pre-amp, new double towel bar, several brushed nickel doorknobs -- and other misc. things. Not too many clothing items. Can anyone recommend someone? Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trump sneakers

How come when the company say's · Trump’s shoes aren’t shipping until July or August of 2024 That you have some for sale, or those knockoffs

Ebay authentication (did not pass)

I try and do my best research before selling secconed hand items. Sometimes replica/fake/counterfeit items are hard to identify. I've sold a pair of shoes onces that did not pass authentication. The only information authentication provided was "they ...

Freight Forwarding Addresses in 2024

Hello! I've tried to sell stuff on ebay numerous times, and each time the winner of the auction or buy it now has had an address that followed the following format: 123 Street WaySuite 601Box 67820City, State and Zipcode Googling the address it's a f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handl...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account suspended

Ive made a purchase Yesterday, today i got an email about my account being suspended, it says ive got to go to my messages to find out why it happened. There Is nothing concrete in my messages.I got another email about mí purchase being canceled.I do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tons of buyers not paying all of a sudden.

Not sure if its spring break or easter or something else. I've been selling since late January, with 80 or so sales. I've only had two non payments in the past, but I suddenly have seven, and I can cancel five of those for nonpayment. I want to give ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! asking if just me or u as well

irs it me or you as well .when i put a item up buy now it suppose to renew in 30 day as i see for months it renews in 15 daysome times less which make your montly Basic Store Subscription – 1,000 Fixed Price ListingsPay no insertion fees for 1,000 li...

Authentication Issues

I have been buying and selling Magic the Gathering Cards on Ebay for years. I just tried using the Authentication Guarantee and my card that I sold was rejected. All that they said was "Please update your listing to accurately reflect the surface of ...

Asked a question - got an offer instead of answer

Us to seller - 'all photos out of focus - Does it say 533 under maker's name?' Reply - 'SORRY BUT MY HUSBAND TAKES BAD PHOTOS ALL THE TIME AND WANTS ME TO TELL YOU IT HAS A BIT OF RUST ON HANDLE AND SO ON AND SO ON IN CAPS ....' Never mention the mod...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors