Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Selling products that are Best Sellers

Hi eBay community,I'm new to selling on eBay and could use some guidance from experienced sellers. I have a few questions if you don't mind sharing your knowledge and strategies:How do you research and identify products that sell well on eBay? What t...

Buyer scam

Just received an offer to buy an item I am selling. The buyer instead of messaging me selected to make an offer for the exact buy now price. In his message he/she asked me to send current pics of the ítem but to an email address on their profile. I t...

Resolved! Require immediate payment with Buy It Now..... OR NOT?

Hi, wondering what other sellers think about (or if there is some sort of consensus) whether or not it's better to "Require Immediate Payment" when using "Buy it Now". I've always just required it, but now I'm wondering if perhaps it's better not to....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

SELLER ADD

WHERE DO INTERESTED BUYERS FIND FAQ (frequently asked questions) that i have answered for other interested buyers???

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

more than 250 listings

I am allowed 250 free listings per month, but can I have more than 250 total listings without added fee?

Resolved! How to get my positive feedback back

I got my first negative feedback a few weeks ago anng i was told it won't go away till after 12 months I've been buying stuff to help get my positive feedback up and its has gone up a little bit and my question after when the negative feedback goes a...

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Vero team on Drugs?

So I have a business account, everything was going great.. I get a Vero from motorola about me selling a Lenovo Laptop............ No thats not a typo. and Ebay believes this crap? 1. motorola has NOTHING to do with Lenovo I checked2. Why does ebay s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors