cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

Hi. Do you feel special? I do. Ebay helps me to feel very special. If you already checking my account, you can see that I'm "power seller" with few hundred positive feedbacks and only 1 negative. More than that, you can see why I was trying to sell my items on Ebay - to collect funds for my blind dog. But... looks like there are a lot of "blind" people, who need urgent help. I'm talking about Ebay support workers, who restrict my account for selling digital goods (Oh, yes! I'm bad guy! Very bad, super bad guy! Torture me and punish me!), while not restricting accounts with thousands listings of digital goods. How's that? A miracle! A pure miracle! 

Know what's funny? hehe When you will contact and ask the Ebay workers why they do not take actions against accounts with thousands digital item listings, they say.... "You must report each item and we will investigate it"  Isn't this a miracle?! It's pure one! 1000+ listings on account and 100% of them are breaking Ebay rules. Your action Ebay? Let's investigate each! And after fake investigation (they actually do not check FAT accounts) do not take action 😃 Lovely!

How to call this? hmmm Will I be right if I will say that Ebay workers lied to me about the reason they restricted my account? Yes! Same items have been sold almost each day on FAT accounts even if you will report them billion times. Ebay, why I am so special? Maybe something is wrong with my blind dog? Not blind enough? 

Answer me please. I just trying to find the truth behind all your workers lies. All these cool stories. Answer me please, why I am so special? Or let's do HUGE, very interesting investigation on reddit and other media about tonns of digital goods which are now, right at this moment listed on Ebay (that breaks Ebay rules if you remember. Do you? Looks like you don't). Amount of transactions? Huge! Few hundred millions USA dollars each month? I think it's way more. I think it's freaking deadly interesting how is that possible that Ebay allows some people to break Ebay's rules and sell HUGE amount of BREAKING EBAY'S RULES items? Miiiiiraaaacleee?!

Message 1 of 156
latest reply
155 REPLIES 155

Do you feel special? I'm just trying to find the truth with Ebay, but I still can't.

What exactly are you selling that got you suspended ??

Message 2 of 156
latest reply

Same items which FAT accounts sell and have hundred and thousand listings and... are not suspended - digital items.
Message 3 of 156
latest reply

Just please! I really beg you! All these Anna, Rose, Tom, Robert, Frank and others from Ebay support who lied to me about reason of my ban, tell me the truth. I need it! I need to know truth!

Message 4 of 156
latest reply

Oh wait! I'm from Israel... Am I so special for you Ebay, because I'm jew? 😃 I hope that's not the reason. hehe But seriosly, stop all these lies, PLEASE, let me know the truth! I seek for it almost half year and you just answer to all my questions with completely EPIC lie! Why?!

Message 5 of 156
latest reply

Don't hide please! I know you can reveal the truth! Even my blind dog believes in you! PLEASE answer on only ONE question without lie:

How is that possible that Ebay allows some people to break Ebay's rules and sell HUGE amount of BREAKING EBAY'S RULES items?

Message 6 of 156
latest reply

LOL dude, you still did not say what the product is........

Message 7 of 156
latest reply

You already know the "truth".  Reported?  Yeah. Sure!  I'll laugh with you on that one too.  'Bots?  What are they running, a 386?  Double belly gut buster!  Heck.  I'm one barely computer literate individual who can sit here on my recliner, do a search for any of the "inappropriate" terms/items you'd like.  Come up with 1000s.  Should be simple from there.

It's a total lottery, pure and simple!  And you are experiencing, first hand, what ebay has been saying for quite a while now:

"We can not be expected to enforce our own policies, why would buyers and sellers be expected to comply!"

More importantly, good luck with your dog!!!

Message 8 of 156
latest reply

There are specific rules for selling digital goods. 

Are you saying you followed the rules and got booted anyway?

Message 9 of 156
latest reply

here are the rules:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html

which did you violate that everyone else is violating?

Message 10 of 156
latest reply

No! Don't even try! It's a completely lie and you for sure know it! Ebay suspends only newbie accounts with few hundred listings/sold items and do NOT suspend FAT account with thousands listings/sold items. A mistake? System error? Oh yea, for sure... Do you believe in mistakes when it's connected to millions $?

Message 11 of 156
latest reply

I violated the same rule accounts with thousands listings violate EACH DAY and do NOT get banned - selling digital goods.

Message 12 of 156
latest reply

"Know what's funny? hehe When you will contact and ask the Ebay workers why they do not take actions against accounts with thousands digital item listings, they say..."

----------

When you get a traffic ticket, do you tell the judge:

This isn't fair.. what about all the Other people who speed on that road daily?

?

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 13 of 156
latest reply

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html

Policy is clear. 

Not all rule breakers are caught but that doesn't mean it's okay to do.  You got caught.  The others haven't.

I push the speed limit too often.  I get away with it very often too.  I've been ticketed 3 times in 30 years.  I've been pulled over a few more times but just given a warning.  There is a stretch of road here that I have to use my cruise control on.  It's too easy to speed on it and the cops are out in full force.  If I speed there, I am going to get caught - so I don't speed.  

Message 14 of 156
latest reply

Why was my listing removed but not others?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/listing-ended.html

If you did not follow eBay policies for selling digital content then that would be the reason they suspended your account. Whatever the reason it would have stated it in the e-mails you got from them.

If others are violating policy and their listings are still active, see above link.

It's against the law to drive over the speed limit, but the cop pulls you over and not the 20 that passed by before you so you get a ticket. It's against the law for all of those cars to speed, but you're the one who got caught.

Message 15 of 156
latest reply