Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

saved sellers sold items

Ebay must have changed something because I can no longer see what items have sold on a saved sellers site? Any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting Fed Up With eBay

Getting really tired of eBay and their policies and their way of doing business. After being on here since 1998 I am close to being done. And they couldn't care less.

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Keep staying positive

Working hard to improve my store and eBay business everyday!How are sales for you? this weekend we had 19 packages go out the door We have almost hit our goal of 10,000 active listings and it took us about a year to the day! A Basic store caps out ar...

Resolved! Restricted Account ?

I am providing this information to go on record detailing the gross neglect by eBay regarding my account, which I have had for over 20 years, thousands of transactions with 100% feedback.Three months ago, July 2023, my account was restricted by eBay....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 8 helpful

MC011

eBay has decided to restrict my account and asked me for receipts/invoices of all the items in my active listings and they also blocked my payouts, so I can no longer transfer the money that's on hold.It's the most ridiculous thing ever, I've tried t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are you a fan of AI?

According to an article in today's paper, research performed by the AI Democracy Project showed that about one half of the answers given were inaccurate, harmful or biased. Just something to think about. There is no doubt that AI is coming. The only ...

Ebay is charging 50% final fees! How is that fair?

I’ve read all the prior kumbaya responses justifying Ebay charging the final fee based on sale price plus shipping, but let’s just tell it like it is. At first Ebay’s auto listing was putting things I list with a suggested starting auction of $.99. W...

eBay is seeking new Community Mentors

If you are active on the community boards and are interested (in case you missed it) the details are found in "Featured Posts" on the right side of your screen (bright green square) "refresh your eBay store with Spring cleaning - seller tips. Was sur...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 40 replies
  • 3 helpful

Final Value Fees

Today, for the very first time, I was charged .40 cents for a Final Value Fee: Final value $10.01+-$0.40 I have had many orders over $10.00 and was only charged .30 cents for a FVF.I have tried to find the answer to my question, but am not having any...

Resolved! Sellers on eBay selling items they have already sold over and over and over.

Can anyone tell me, in a coherent fashion, how certain sellers on eBay can sell their items over and over and over?I’ve seen multiple (many) sellers do this. At least one has sold the same item over seven times and still counting.All bids, from these...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors