cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best offer acceptance

First time using best offer as a seller. I have an offer I want to accept but can't figure out how to do that. When I look at the page with the BO on it it says (buyer) is waiting for your response. Where do I go from there? feel kind of stupid...

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Best offer acceptance

No need to feel stupid. They just changed it and everyone has been confused by it.  From what I understand,  if you click on the box that has the details of the offer, it will bring up another screen with an accept offer option.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

No need to feel stupid. They just changed it and everyone has been confused by it.  From what I understand,  if you click on the box that has the details of the offer, it will bring up another screen with an accept offer option.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thanks so much, that worked! Another eBay improvement, "If it works, where did we go wrong?"

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Best Offer is the same as shooting yourself in the foot.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

First time used as a seller. Buyer was out of town and missed my first listing. He offered me the SAME BIN price as in the original listing if I would relist it , no bottom feeder. But I get your point.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thank you very much. I was used too the old way and now. Anyway I will Do what you say Thanks , again. parro-ro.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Having the same problem with accepting an offer. I don't see a box with details of the offer.  

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@pek34sdw it's not a "box" per se but click in the section outlined by the red sqaure in this screenshot. That will give you the option buttons.

newBO.png

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for responding... I'd spent so much time looking for an answer. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I had the same problem just the other day.  There was no ACCEPT button.

I was on my home PC....so I checked my iphone, and magically the ACCEPT button was there!!

judy
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for all the help. I just had this issue today and had no clue how to accept a best offer. Why make this ridiculous change?! How confusing.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply