cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be on the lookout for changes?

victorjunkman55 wrote:

Just when will MBG be fixed on listings ? 6 days now..................

Hi @victorjunkman55 - We don't have an exact timeframe but we do know it's a priority to be resolved. Be on the lookout for changes!

Gosh, I feel so much better knowing it's a priority...and wth does "be on the lookout for changes" mean ?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

Hi @victorjunkman55 - We don't have an exact timeframe but we do know it's a priority to be resolved. Be on the lookout for changes!

Gosh, I feel so much better knowing it's a priority...and wth does "be on the lookout for changes" mean ?

That made me say "Oh no, what is coming now???"

Message 2 of 54
latest reply

I'm not opposed to changes if they are good changes.

However, it seems every time a change comes along on ebay it's a nightmare.

And, my mantra of:

" Can they please fix what is broken first before they mess with other stuff "

will continue.

It would be really nice to come to the boards &

NOT read about the glitch of the day for a change.

Message 3 of 54
latest reply

Oh nooo. More changes? I can hardly wait.
Message 4 of 54
latest reply

Big Changes are coming, remember you heard it here first. Good Luck to all.

Message 5 of 54
latest reply

So now I wonder if this really wasn't a glitch afterall but just some big change in progress? That would explain why they seemed to be in no big rush trying to get it fixed and it was hard to get a straight answer about what was going on with it.

Message 6 of 54
latest reply

I take it then that we should all fasten our seat belts? dizzy_face

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 54
latest reply

It's Change, and it will push many out of here, Including me, and that's all i got to say about that. Good Luck everybody !!

Message 8 of 54
latest reply

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

On eBay, changes=glitches. 

I'm glad I'm going to be on vacation for most of July & August and will start shutting down my listings in mid June.  By the time I get back in August the "dust" may have settled.

Message 9 of 54
latest reply

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

Message 10 of 54
latest reply

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

The only thing missing from that response is the word SOON

Message 11 of 54
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

So now I wonder if this really wasn't a glitch afterall but just some big change in progress? That would explain why they seemed to be in no big rush trying to get it fixed and it was hard to get a straight answer about what was going on with it.

I'd hate to think that they would change it to read that the seller pays return shipping even for buyers remorse.

@copper.boom wrote:

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

The only thing missing from that response is the word SOON

Since we all know the ebay meaning of 'soon', they are probably just going to start saying 'be on the lookout'.

After all - aren't we always on the lookout? Or close to jumping off Lookout Point at times?

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

@sharingtheland wrote:
@victorjunkman55 wrote:

Well, I guess, this time, sellers can't say that there wasn't, at least, some kind of announcement.

Maybe there will be more, once they figure out what the final outcome is supposed to be.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 14 of 54
latest reply

...be on the lookout for changes?

On eBay, that's when your scalp tightens and you sense possible danger looming... like the ice might break beneath your feet, or the edge you're walking on could collapse just as you're taking your next step.  It could be something that you dread. 

Or, it might be something that is a help, in the end, after we get used to it.  I'm usually pretty happy with new changes, once I'm used to them.  Sometimes harder for this old dog to learn the new tricks, but I try to get with it.  Changes have always been a fact of retail selling life for me, so I usually get with the program pretty fast.

But on eBay, it is pretty much understood that nothing remains the same, and *changes* are ongoing and continuous over your time here.  

Message 15 of 54
latest reply