Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Getting more sales and veiws

How do you all get more views and sales without it costing so much to promote an item? Does anyone know any tricks? Discounts or any secrets lol.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doing business on Ebay is a joke!

Let me write how good is to make a business with ebay :))I had a suspension to sell, the suspension was on my car and it worked all well but it was too stiff for me and I got back to normal OEM susspension.I have listed the susspension for around 800...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Resolved! Sudden Sales Plummet

I've had the oddest several months, with NEARLY NO SALES. That's become a trend this year. eBay once outsold my own website and Amazon. Now eBay's a distant third. I'm hoping the eBay Open will answer some questions for me, but that's not the route i...

Money Back For Allstate Plan?

I got scammed on eBay purchasing a phone that the seller never shipped. I bought the protection plan with it and now they won’t let me get a refund even tho I never got the phone. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Buyer claims box was empty

Hi everyone, I shipped a box of enamelware dishes a couple weeks ago, shipment was tracked & said it was picked up at the post office after USPS couldn't deliver & left a notice. 5 days later buyer messaged me to say the box was empty. She sent pics ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Scam? Buyer closed their eBay account after I shipped their item

I sold an item for a lot of money to a buyer and ebay told me they paid, so I shipped the item via USPS to the address via the shipping label purchased through ebay. Then just today, I got an alert from ebay saying this buyer closed their account and...

Recorded reel to reel music

I have several ( 20 -25) reel reels with music that was recorded by my dad who left these to me. Ive had the reels for roughly 15 years. Reels are dated as far back as March 1976. Here are some of the artist ( Titles are all hand written by dad).1. B...

Buyer Received Random Item

Hi everyone i need major help. I dropped off a package in a BOX three days ago and realized the person lived 30 minutes from me so I was excited they would receive the item quickly. But today I get sent a photo of my label on an MAILER and random ite...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors