Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Listing sold within 1 minute and I'm sketched out by it

Hello everyone. I am selling a bunch of die cast trucks from a man who is retired from the trucking logistics business. I listed an item today and within one minute it was sold at $209.99 plus shipping. I listed it above recently sold comps, etc. Whe...

Ebay customer service is a bad joke!

They make it so easy to buy, but when something doesn't arrive, it is almost impossible to get help. (I figured it out once, but it's so hidden, I cannot figure it out again). When I click on the item I haven't received, a blue box pops up, with the ...

No market for these?? Wow!

How unfortunate that there does not seem to be a market for Lions Club banners. Very strange considering how famous the organization is! 7,400 listings & only 33 sales. No ads on Marketplace. I'll have to try my luck there since there is no competiti...

001.jpg

Do you ship fast?

I had an incident the other day. A buyer bought one of my items. Usually I ship out Fast- like the same day.The next day the buyer wanted to cancel. I wasn't mad about it at all- but i was glad it was a Saturday and our post office was closed. Or els...

Auctions

Hello, I have a question concerning auctions. I sold an item that I had on auction. I started the the bid process at .99 per App suggestion. One individual submitted a bid of .99, no other bids. I was under the assumption that I could refuse the bid ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Ebay's feedback process and support is ridiculous

A recent buyer left me a neutral feedback on my account as a result of problems with the post office delivery. He realized the error when we communicated, and wanted to revise the feedback. Unfortunately, he did not see the emailed revision request a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Selling sport or non-sport cards

good eveningI've tried selling sport and non-sport cards w/out much success.Some list for .99 cents and sell for .99 or dont sell at all . So if I list 2000 cards at .99 cents for .35 each and 25 sell at .99 cents and then relist 1975 cards at .99 ce...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors