Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Promoting items you are selling.

Hi all. About two weeks ago I stopped having the option to promote items. I have reached out to customer service twice and they say it sometimes takes up to a week for tech to address a report. It’s now over a week and I have heard nothing and can’t ...

Resolved! Shipping label fees

Hi Is eBay now charging a label transfer fee? I was charged this and just wanted to know if anyone know if this is a new fee? Also is it best for me to buy postage myself outside of eBay for it to be cheaper? Thanks.

Resolved! Why does eBay allow auctions where you're not allowed to bid??

There is at least one seller who lists a valuable item in auction format with bidding starting at $1.00. But among the photos is one that says bidding is not allowed and all bids will be removed. The item is said to be available only at the Buy It No...

Resolved! Buyer claimed my item didn't work, sent it back, it works, left a bad review. Can I submit proof?

Hi all, I sold a camera to a buyer who was incompetent, didn't know how to turn it on. I don't accept returns, but because of his claim I had to accept the return. I got the camera back, immediately turned it on. I have to issue refund, so I did that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

What more proof could eBay possibly need?

I sold a phone on eBay and the dude immediately wanted a refund when it was "delivered", I found out later he was using a freight forwarding service.The package he sent back had a fake name and address on it so the post office sent it back, I talked ...

do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-1ncjfsxfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-we9r5uzfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-nleyic1gvjvc1.png

How to avoid double taxing an item for sale?

Hi all, I buy stuff retail and pay the sales tax in California. I sell it on ebay and ebay adds sales tax again to the item. This seems wrong. From what I can remember on sales tax rules you are only allow to charge sales tax once. Is there a listing...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to add items to inventory and/ or upload new auctions

For the past two weeks I've been unable to add new items to my inventory or upload auction items. When I try to upload auction items I get two messages that read that I must add weight and add shipping service to my description. These categories alre...

Ever have a big hiccup in your eBay Business?

Just wondering if anyone else suffered a big hiccup in their eBay business (and how they overcame a big obstacle in selling). My big hiccup came to a head last night with an announcement from my shipper that they were closing a bunch of branches in O...

Your payouts are on hold !!! FAKE!!!! WARNING

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 21, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. THAT IS A PHISHING LINK THAT IS THERE FAKEkycrededyweb.ebay .com <<<< THIS IS WHERE IT LEADS AND LOOKED LIGIT PAGE WANTING YO...

No market for these?? Wow!

How unfortunate that there does not seem to be a market for Lions Club banners. Very strange considering how famous the organization is! 7,400 listings & only 33 sales. No ads on Marketplace. I'll have to try my luck there since there is no competiti...

001.jpg

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Would You Report a Seller that is Drop-Shipping from Home Depot?

Would you? Does E-Bay even care? I am guessing that Home Depot cares, but doubtful they have any way for me to tell them. Just seems so wrong. I wondered how it could sell so cheap and ship so cheap. Know now. When the Home Depot bag and Box showed u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors