Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No communication No tracking deleted account

I purchased a gift for my husband but the seller has no tracking.I messaged to check on shipment and the account is deleted.I checked and only one sale( me) and zero reviews and no other items sold.I trusted the platform over the years of buying and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is charging me sales tax on coins in PA why?!?

Purchasing legal tender is not taxable in Pennsylvania. I’ve checked with sellers and they all say they have no control over it? But can’t you select your tax tables? So it could be the seller right? If not eBay is illegally collecting sales tax on l...

New feedback form

Am I correct in understanding that you can no longer leave feedback for a buyer without rating the merits of the item you purchased? In other words, if you buy, say, a book, you have to read it and decide how much you liked it before you can assess t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cryptic eBay message.

Can anyone decipher this ebay message? Hello tdumonde2014,[TSC_BUYERNOTICE_ATO_NOCLAIM_NOFB_NOPAY_PTB2895]Thanks for your understanding as we work to keep our marketplace safe. If you have any questions or concerns, just get in touch. We're here to h...

Report an Item Missing - Feature is Broken

I have an item that is late, and the tracking hasn't been updated for several days. It was "out for delivery" five days ago, no update since. Classic lost package. So I clicked the link beside the item that says "More Actions" and the the link that s...

Over charged for shipping

Saw a listing for a item that was accepting offers, with a listed shipping cost , I put in a offer and it was accepted. When I saw the invoice from paypal the shipping cost was more than the listing. No one at ebay is helpful and seller says it's not...

• 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

There is a new scam going on & Ebay is protecting it

There is a new scam that is going on against buyers & Ebay is not only allowing it, they protect it. The new scam. A seller with sell an item. (Mainly collectibles where the value increases rapidly). The seller will then mark the item to ship weeks l...

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

Cancel order

It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.CancellationCancellation Nintendo Switch Lite 32 GB ...

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sort the search function

For weeks now type in comics in search and only superman related items show (100% not an issue my end - this has happened a couple of times in the past year and it has sorted itself out eventually. This is the longest problem period to date). There a...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors