Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Beanie babies Collection

Hello, I have a large collection of beanie babies all in great condition just looking for some advice on how much to sell for or if anyone is interested. Thanks

Blocking a potential buyer before they ever buy anything

I've been selling on here for over 20 years, and I've developed a 6th sense for being able to detect a trouble buyer just based on messages they send to me asking questions about what I'm selling. I won't point to anything specific, but often I just ...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

Wrongful suspension

Ebay wrongly suspended my selling privileges. Upon appeal I was reinstated. However, the auction that was active at the time of my suspenstion does not show as active. How can I get the auction reinstated? Since it was for a vehicle I've already been...

Anyone else having issues with the crop photo feature?

Tried to edit some photos I took and the crop feature isn't working on any new photos. However, if I go into an existing auction and try to edit the photo that seems to be working, but not on anything new. All the other photo edit features are workin...

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 62 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

ebay seller

hello, we have 2 buisnesses at 1 location located in the tampa/brandon area and looking for someone to run our ebay store. help post items, respond to messages, shipping ect.we sell new and use marine boat parts and assesories

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Resolved! Received a lawsuit: Trademark/Copyright/Patent at issue: Crow Trademarks

Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay payment account is restricted. A U.S. Court has directed eBay to freeze your account. Please reach out to plaintiff’s attorney at martin@tme-law.com for more information and to resolve the matter. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't get rid of feedback request

I had someone "buy" an item but did not pay. I canceled the order, I relisted the item, and I have since sold it, but there is still a feedback request for this failed sale. I do not want to give positive feedback, as this person tied this item up in...

Resolved! Why is ebay asking for photo identification?

Hi Guys, I just changed my home address in my selling portal. However, now I have received a message from ebay informing me that they will withhold funds unless I upload either a passport picture or driving licence for verification purposes. They see...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors