Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay refusing to refund seller fees & shipping

I have recently had an item that were purchased for $19.00 then canceled by the buyer and i refunded them immediately the $19 with my ebay account funds which now makes that transaction zero and voided but no wait ebay took an additional $19 from my ...

New rules regarding charity donations

I have been selling since 2001 which I believe makes me a long time seller. Since then I have seen my profits going down either from raises in percentages of fees on sales, taxes on sales over $600 (is it even worth selling?) and now ebay is going to...

Final Valve fees

I see Ebay slipped in another $.10 final valve fee. Final value feesWe charge one final value fee when your item sells, and you don't have to worry about third-party payment processing fees. This fee is calculated as a percentage of the total amount ...

Doing business on Ebay is a joke!

Let me write how good is to make a business with ebay :))I had a suspension to sell, the suspension was on my car and it worked all well but it was too stiff for me and I got back to normal OEM susspension.I have listed the susspension for around 800...

I've got questions ....

A couple questions: Question 1). My auction, listed to only sell to the U.S. (bottom right) was won and shipped to a U.S. address; however, *I* was still forced to pay almost another $1 because the bidder's listed address is outside the U.S. (highlig...

geekdrop_com_0-1708515243016.png geekdrop_com_1-1708515918723.png

FEES

eBay takes a % of the cost to mail an item to the Buyer as part of its fee system. This isn't so bad if the item is small but if it's a large item that requires more money to mail it, then it becomes a problem. Now that USPS has raised its rates agai...

eBay math

If you offer discounts to your customer does eBay take their percentage on the original selling price?

Resolved! EBay steals more and more from sellers!

So, sellers, be careful! If eBay decides your “performance” is “below standard” you will be charged additional 6% of total value, adding up to 20%+ I total fees eBay will steal from your pocket! So, if you sell an item for $100, thinking that you wil...

Why Do I Still Have More Free Listings?

Technically this is benefiting me, but now I’m left wondering what I’m not understanding and what’s going on.I have 434 active listings. I’ve had over 250 for at least a couple months now. Yet somehow I have 144 remaining for this month.How is it pos...

Resolved! Selling fees

sold my laptop and they charged me insane fees exactly $125 dollars. Will never use this site again, horrible experience. And then they have NO WAY to contact customer service there is NO phone number provided for this site. Plus it was very hard to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay please stop including Shipping Fees in Seller 'Order Earnings'... it is misleading

Why is eBay doing this? On the Order Details page, for the Order Earnings, they leave the shipping included in the total, to make it look like a higher amount. This feels intentional, in an attempt to 'soften the blow' of seeing what we actually earn...

I have an idea!

*A little humor can go a long way when trying to digest the unethical practices here on the Bay! HAPPY HOLIDAY'S

Screenshot 2023-11-28 102151.png michael_kelly_0-1701187010257.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors