Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Order related

Hello everyone.Nowadays orders have stopped coming on eBay, I have tried a lot from my side but no orders are coming. I don't understand what to do so please help me

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 14 helpful

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 48 replies
  • 6 helpful

Can listings be visible to countries I don't ship to (2024) ?

Hi,Is there some setting I can use to have my listings be visible to countries I don't ship to ?The reasons I want to do this :1. I am selling on consignment, both me and my client are located in the EU area (where I don't ship to), but he wants to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offers

My buyer has not paid so I have cancelled and want to make a second chance offer. I have checked all the instructions but can’t find the listing to try to find the make second chance offer button. The bot didn’t work. Can anybody out there help me?

Resolved! Customer Support on Facebook

Do you need to join Facebook in order to contact eBay Customer Support there? Can someone provide a link or explain how to contact them? TIA

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Ebay handling of VAT within the EU

Hi,I am a business seller located inside the EU selling on ebay.com. This means that my sales within the EU are burdened with my country's VAT (I do not pass the threshold of €10000 sales per year so I don't have to register at OSS). To my understand...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Customer service is a waste of time

I am not even sure there really is customer service. They can never do anything. They can not tell you who can help. They do not relay information.I cannot wait until my last items are cleared and I can never use ebay again.Sad. Had an account for ye...

• 33 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Am I allowed to post my eBay listings on my website?

Hi, all. I have a website for the items I sell. I don't sell anything on the site but I would like to use the site to showcase the items by embedding a YouTube video and then posting a link directing to the listing. Is this allowed?

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

Minimum Quantity Sale On Variation

How can I set a minimum order quantity on buy it now order in a variation. If I do not want to sell a single item but would like to sell 4 or more items in a variation, what can I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors