Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

did not consent to global shipping

recently eBay without telling me sent one of my items out of USA, there were conversations with the buyer. I had no idea they were not in USA, then the buyer scammed a return and now I am being penalized by eBay, is there anyway to deny eBay global s...

Enhancing Transparency in eBay Selling Fees

Selling items on eBay is subject to various fees, including listing, ad, and transaction fees. These fees can sometimes be complex and challenging to track, especially when selling multiple items or dealing with various promotional offers.By providin...

start Seling

I am certified in eBay policies and eBay Academy and have a good understanding of selling on eBay. What else should I do before I start Seling?

Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

I posted this solution in my ebay thread from late 2022: Sold-How-to-see-Offers-history-after-a-sale which was closed before I could thank @rebeccasretreat for letting us know it still works. ================ Figured out two work arounds to show the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Running out of bubble mailers, alternatives?

What might I consider using instead of recycled bubble mailers? I'd rather not buy/ship in new bubble/plastic/tyvek mailers, but they'd be an option if they were recycled. For the last 20+ years, I've averaged 50 items +- sold per year, mostly used t...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Quantity

I have Several Items that have a Quantity , so when 1 sells, the item remains to show for buyers to buy. Yesterday I sold 2 of the item...Ebay Change the weight so it doubled, the box size stayed the same and the Buyer paid postage ONCE for the size ...

Shipping multiple used laptops via ups or fedex?

Hi,I have around 25 used laptops worth around $40 each. Someone wants to buy all of them, but the packaging/labeling requirements are a little confusing. Usually i only ship 1 to 3 at a time, but unsure how i should handle this order. Any help would ...

Resolved! Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

After an item has sold, how can the seller (me) review the history of all offers? the ones I sent as the seller, and the ones I received from various buyers?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird scam message?!

I was sent a message by a user and I don’t know if it’s a scam or not, any insight? hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the buy now button. I reach...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fees are out of control, especially on expensive items

I just paid $138.00 in fees for a $900.00 sale. That is more than 15% , so I must have been charged fees on shipping. That is unethical when a company is taking 15% of the sale. I could have sold the item on consignment for that amount and the retail...

Resolved! New USPS ground advantage shipping service

I’m creating a new listing and I see that eBay has recommended a new shipping service (USPS ground advantage). I looked it up and so if I’m understanding correctly it’s basically a less expensive version of priority mail but it takes longer to get to...

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors