Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Buyer asks for gift card with purchase (scam)

So it’s my first time selling and I excitedly do everything I can in a rush to make this chump happy. He leaves a message and says he is a military captain and sending the dress he is buying as a gift and wants me to purchase a card, two iTunes gift ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 78 replies
  • 213 helpful

Ebay Classifieds

I've been trying to figure out how to post an ebay classified ad for the $9.95 a month fee. I'm not referring to close5 but to the ad that would show nationwide. Can anyone help? Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! How to view my followers?

I used to scroll down to the bottom of the page and there my followers would be. That's gone now, so how do I view them now? Thanks.

Resolved! How do I find a member?

Some time ago a potential buyer asked me if I had a certain product. I did not at the time but it has now become available. It is unusual enough I am betting he has not found it anywhere else. I know his user name but how do I send him an email (thro...

Will new 1099-K thresold of $600 include sales made in 2021?

The new 1099 threshold of $600 on any amount of transactions in place of $20,000 and 200 transactions goes into effect the end of Dec 2021. Does any one know if it will apply to transactions made in 2021? Or will it apply to transactions starting in ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 205 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! How to create an eBay bundle listing

The instructions here say:Select which additional items are included in your bundle from the Bundled Items section of Add item specifics. I have tried this, but there is no "Bundled Items section". There is the "Bundle Listing" dropdown which allows ...

In 2021 eBay will no longer allow the sale or purchase of Coins, Motor Vehicles, or Bullion

Managed Payments is to be fully implemented by 2021 requiring ALL Sellers to be enrolled. Among several Items that will NOT be allowed in te Managed Payment System, are, Coins & Paper Money, Motor Vehicles, and Bullion. Obviously, if sellers can't se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 258 replies
  • 28 helpful

Resolved! Turning off Auto Relisting

Hi All, I can't find how to turn off auto relisting. eBay says it is in drop down on box next to item but it isn't there.Using Chrome and Quick Listing method of listing items.I don't see it at bottom of page when I'm listing an item either. I assume...

• 46 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! Buyers sending an offer asking me to text them

Not new to on line selling but new here. I have had 3 potential buyers send me an offer at full list price but then in the comment section there will be something like "just a question about this item kindly text me on this number" I have responded t...

Resolved! Who the bleep is "Lithium Technologies, Inc." and what did I "authorize" them to do for me?

I found this mystery company name in my Site Preferences under "Third-Party Authorizations" heading. Who the bleep are they? I don't even know who they are, and yet eBay, in its infinite wisdom, decided on its own that I had "authorized" them to do S...

User avatar by Scout
  • 27 replies
  • 49 helpful

It is seriously not worth selling here anymore.

I'm a little seller and I don't sell a lot, mostly what I purchase, try, and don't like, resell. I rarely make a profit, and sometimes take a loss, but most times I break even and am happy with that. This week I made 3 sales. One was for 45.95, the o...

Resolved! Account Permanently Suspended for Nothing

Well, after trying to start becoming a common seller on ebay, it did not last long. I had started my account and put up like 8 or so listings, and days later received an email saying I was permanently banned. As I was reading the email to see why, al...

Resolved! Buyer says item wasn't delivered, but the tracking says it was...

I had a buyer tell me that she never received the item I sent her even though the tracking shows delivery confirmation? I told her to check with her neighbors and contact the post office and she did both of those things. What should I do now?

• 36 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors