eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Does C9-T11 actually work?

Im currently bidding on C9-T11 and im curious if this product actually works. The seller answered my emails fast and very informative, he also did my request of not posting them. I saw this item on TV and they claim that this product actually works. I would like to try this product, but I would like to know if it works before I spend my money. A friend of mine told me that he saw this product sell on ebay for a couple of hundred dollars. I even called my local GNC store to ask them about C9-T11 the representative told me that this product wouldn't be available until fall-2008 so the sellers listing was actually accurate. Has anyone tried this product, I just need more proof before I finalize this Transaction, Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to purple2008212
i tried this product a few weeks ago,it cost me 200 per bottle. it works like steroids the more you take the bigger you get. when i search for it i see three different sellers, one sellers listing provides alot of information i think ill order from him. wow they have this on ebay. i guess it is true you could get whatever your looking for on ebay.
im new to ebay is there anything i should find out before i bid.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to purple2008212
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/ws/UCSearch?satitle=C9-T11&ucc=b

I see that there are currently no reviews for this product. Maybe 718mikejones197546 can create a ebay Guide about it.

In regards to finding out anything prior to bidding, check to see if this item is on hand with the seller or if it is a pre-sale. also, check the feedback rating of the seller and the shipping fee's.
Please use plain text.