Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help identifying porcelain girls
Help identifying porcelain girls
Please help me identify these pieces. They are female, dressed in red and green woodland costumes with JAPAN stamped into the porcelain. They stand ab...
Double Glass Vase (Hand Painted)
Double Glass Vase (Hand Painted)
Before I donate these because they're so faded out, please tell me if they are estate sale worthy AND what they are AND who they are made by. Sorry, b...
Does anyone recognize the maker of these Teal or Aqua Candle Holders?
Does anyone recognize the maker of these Teal or Aqua Candle Holders?
Pair of Teal or Aqua Green Candle Holders Approximately 4” square and 2 ¼” tall. 7/8” hole for candles. No Markings but have good quality glaze.
Japanese tiny bowl- please translate mark & poem(?)
Japanese tiny bowl- please translate mark & poem(?)
Can anyone translate the Japanese writing on this tiny 3" stoneware bowl? Any idea of age/region?Many thanks.
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by sonomabarn67
Identify pottery oil jar
Identify pottery oil jar
I could use some help identifying this contemporary pottery oil jar, 12" high, hand turned, ring formations inside. White gloss glaze inside, matte ro...
8-sided covered casserole/tureen
8-sided covered casserole/tureen
This post has been reposted here from another board. Trying to identify this mark. Have been told it could be McCoy or Sutton made by McCoy. It has be...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by patd3283
Albert Pick Buffalo China Mug Questions
Albert Pick Buffalo China Mug Questions
This stuff is pretty common and inexpensive but I can't find an identical piece for purposes of identification. Is it a mug? A vase? The "ears" are fo...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by kyal
Matte Green lamp base #942
Matte Green lamp base #942
I purchased this lamp base about 40 years ago and have never discovered what it might be. I believe it is matte green. I have attached 4 photos. One i...
do you recognize this bowl
do you recognize this bowl
we have the bowl, the design is like Quimper but when I google the signature on the back I get nothing. It has no incised marks, heavy pottery that ma...
Help please identifying and learning about this piece marked J.Clementson
Help please identifying and learning about this piece marked J.Clementson
Hi All, I have been banging my head against a wall trying to learn more about this piece, but most of the info I am finding is regarding J. Clementson...
VINTAGE POTTERY BOWL 4 1/2" X 2" HIGH HELP PLEASE
VINTAGE POTTERY BOWL 4 1/2" X 2" HIGH HELP PLEASE
DH says this little beauty is new, I say it is old,,,any thoughts please
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by mimiwells
Identification of Large Hand Cut Crystal Hungarian Footed Bowl
Identification of Large Hand Cut Crystal Hungarian Footed Bowl
Looking forhelp inidentifying the maker of this Hungarian Crystal Bowl. Asshown; footed. There is label as shown that says: Hand Made Hand Cut Made in...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by truststar5
Cup and saucer
Cup and saucer
Hello, can you help me in identifying the mark of the cup and saucer showed in the pictures.RegardsGousta
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by janetpjohn_la
Identification of Large cut Crystal Vase: Ajka? Hungarian?
Identification of Large cut Crystal Vase: Ajka? Hungarian?
Looking for help in identifying this large red cut crystal vase? Is it Hungarian Ajka? Or other? Any help in identification of maker, location, age, p...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by md1919
Unknown Engraved Cream Soups - Cambridge Rock Crystal? - Please Help Glassies
Unknown Engraved Cream Soups - Cambridge Rock Crystal? - Please Help Glassies
Hello Folks,I recently purchased a set of crystal cream soup bowls and plates. All the pieces are made of heavy crystal and engraved. The cream soup b...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gabla
Pottery mark id
Pottery mark id
 Hidoes anyone recognize this pottery mark?  Thanks! 
Pottery mark id
Pottery mark id
 Hidoes anyone recognize this pottery mark?  Thanks! 
USA Pastel Pink Ringed Cookie Jar need ID'd
USA Pastel Pink Ringed Cookie Jar need ID'd
Can't ID this piece. It is impress marked USA on bottom. Similar to Fiestaware, Homer Laughlin Harlequin, Taylor Smith Taylor Luray. Finial and handle...
Need help identifying this glass powder dispenser please - thank you!
Need help identifying this glass powder dispenser please - thank you!
It has 16 sides and has an aluminum dispenser that if you pull on it, it dispenses a set amount of powder. Spring-loaded dispenser. We think it was fo...
Help id Japanese studio pottery 1960s?
Help id Japanese studio pottery 1960s?
Any ideas on who might have made these large (8.5") wheel turned vases? Assumed to be made in Japan. Slight variations in the bubbly volcanic glazes. ...
Hello all! 2 Cobalt, porcelain trinket boxes Help with age, origin, maker, or? TYIA
Hello all! 2 Cobalt, porcelain trinket boxes Help with age, origin, maker, or? TYIA
#1#2Happy Sunday to all I was thinking it's ok to call these porcelain because they are translucent but correct me if I am wrong, please I still have ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gauntlettgems
Wooden Buddha - Old From Far East - 5 x 5 x 3 1/2 " What kind of Wood is it? Any Idea's?
Wooden Buddha - Old From Far East - 5 x 5 x 3 1/2 " What kind of Wood is it? Any Idea's?
I know it's pretty old and came from Far East. The wood is extremely hard and dense but not black like ebony. It's hand carved and heavy for size. Tha...
lead crystal glass
lead crystal glass
Good morning! I am hoping someone can id these lead crystal candle holders. They are 7 1/4" tall & 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" wide at the base. Thanks in advance...
cranberry glass with sterling base
cranberry glass with sterling base
Good afternoon.Can anyone tell me anything about this cranberry glass piece with a sterling base. It is 3 1/2" tall, 2 1/2" diameter at the base & 2" ...
Need help with a pottery mark please - it is an eagle landing Thanks!
Need help with a pottery mark please - it is an eagle landing Thanks!
this is the markit is on this bowl
Need help in finding Pfaltzgraff flower herb pot
Need help in finding Pfaltzgraff flower herb pot
I am unable to locate a replacement for the large "summer" Pfaltzgraff flower herb pot that I broke. Pfaltzgraff featured this set of four pots in the...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by dingo304
Mica Italy ... Beautiful Italian bowl...
Mica Italy ... Beautiful Italian bowl...
I picked this up and have been looking for info on it but can't seem to find anything out...anyone know anything about this? Bottom says MICA ITALY 14...
Please help identify etched glass
Please help identify etched glass
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by mamasmoney2
Help Identify Green Candle Holders
Help Identify Green Candle Holders
Can anyone help identify these candle holders.They are approximately 3” in diameter and 1 ¾” tall and have S2/16 imprinted on their bottom.No other ma...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by janetpjohn_la