Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar
Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar
I've looked everywhere I can think of to find the maker of this dice cream and sugar. It's not a Heisey product. It measures 5" in diameter and the cr...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by rubiano98
ID help needed for Haviland Coffee Pot
ID help needed for Haviland Coffee Pot
Hello. I am needing help with this 9" coffee pot and 7" sugar canister. I have seen this form identified as haviland and have even seen some marked, b...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by hughborthwick
Can anyone help ID this teapot?
Can anyone help ID this teapot?
I'm not sure I can show all the incredible detail in this piece with the limited photos eBay allows. I have inquired about this on another sight but w...
Pottery Vase with Fish motif
Pottery Vase with Fish motif
This may be the wrong place to post this, but I am looking for any ideas on this pottery vase. Is it Native American? There are some initials and a po...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by per_omnia
Identification on Vase
Identification on Vase
Help! Got this vase at an estate sale and have no idea of its origin. It is quite large, with a gloss glaze and is numbered 566 on the bottom. Any ide...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by dutto-mauri
Roseville florane bud vase??
Roseville florane bud vase??
I have a flat square bowl I had identified as florane my the numbers on it. Found this bud vase today same colors marked 182....Roseville? Some other ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by madamezulu
Japanese porcelain plate need backstamp translated
Japanese porcelain plate need backstamp translated
Very ornate hand painted 8 3/8" plate. Wondering if anyone could translate the backstamp and/or date the piece.
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by madamezulu
Help with whatever this is Homemade? Bud vase? TYIA
Help with whatever this is Homemade? Bud vase? TYIA
approx 6 1/4" tall Is this ceramic, clay or earthenware? Would the scratch on the bottom possibly be a maker's mark? Is there a name for this shape an...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gauntlettgems
Big Glass Duck & Dunbar
Big Glass Duck & Dunbar
Bought this Duck at a yard sale about 20 years ago. I have been trying to find any info an it ever since I got it and cannot find a maker or what it i...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gabla
Paragon Yellow Tea cup value
Paragon Yellow Tea cup value
I am wondering if anyone can give me a rough price estimate on this paragon tea cup? I have three of them. Type on bottom "By appointment to her Majes...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by hughborthwick
Help Identify Orange Pottery Set MCM
Help Identify Orange Pottery Set MCM
Bought this Retro Mid Century Modern Art Pottery Footed Bowl with matching Candle Holders at a local Estate Sale. Orange and Textured Grey Glaze. I fi...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by rvcentral
Pretty hand painted glass vase ID help please
Pretty hand painted glass vase ID help please
Hello again, trying to catch up on ID'ing things! Is ths a fenton piece or just some talented craftsperson painting a dollar store vase? It's about 6 ...
Pottery Identification programs????
Pottery Identification programs????
Is there a program to id unmarked pottery?? Thanks to any that reply.
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by md1919
MIJ creamer and sugar marked Nightingale Song? help please.
MIJ creamer and sugar marked Nightingale Song? help please.
I seem to be spamming the board again! LOL You'd think I never bothered to try and help myself but I swear I try very hard to find things out before a...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by janetpjohn_la
ID help needed on these Nove Italy plaques
ID help needed on these Nove Italy plaques
I have this pair of plaques marked Nove Italy I would like to identify. They measure about 9x11 inches. I would love to know the maker, age, and what ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by janetpjohn_la
Covered sugar looks like Noritake to me. Anybody recognize it please?
Covered sugar looks like Noritake to me. Anybody recognize it please?
Hello all, I have this covered sugar that is of course unmarked! It looks like Noritake to me but so far I've been unable to locate the pattern/maker ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by md1919
Glass - American Brilliant Cut Glass?
Glass - American Brilliant Cut Glass?
Hello - I can never pass pretty glass like this up even though I don't know much about it. This has a lovely pattern to it and what a shine when the l...
Amber Glass Candlesticks ID??
Amber Glass Candlesticks ID??
Hi Glass Gurus, I have this pair of amber glass candlesticks that belonged to my Mom, so I am guessing that they are about 50-60 years old. No marking...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by mishashouse
Hello all Crystal decanter help please
Hello all Crystal decanter help please
Hello I was thinking this was a ship's decanter because of the shape but I can't seem to find one with the same bottom shape It appears to be crystal ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gauntlettgems
Help With ID On This Footed Bowl
Help With ID On This Footed Bowl
I'm thinking it's not anything special, but it drives me nuts not knowing. Anybody have any ideas? It's 5-5/8" tall. Thanks!
American Art Pottery Vase w Embossed Daisies - Is this Hull?
American Art Pottery Vase w Embossed Daisies - Is this Hull?
e.Hi there, I am hoping someone might know the maker of this American Art Pottery handled vase with embossed daisies. It looks a lot like Hull but cou...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by kaudet4gx3
Glass...Waterford mark date and pattern help please?
Glass...Waterford mark date and pattern help please?
Oh and what is this little 5 1/4" diameter, 2 1/2" tall bowl used for? Thanks!
Center Handle Server & Stems, Help Please
Center Handle Server & Stems, Help Please
I really should know the maker and pattern on this Server but some of you may know how the memory gets the older you become. I hope you can see the St...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by terrierslave
If You Had To Recommend A "Must Have" Book On Carnival Glass, What Would It Be?
If You Had To Recommend A "Must Have" Book On Carnival Glass, What Would It Be?
What would everyone suggest as the best, all around, book on identifying Carnival Glass? Trying to buy them all can get expensive and impractical, but...
Haviland Blank ID online? Anybody know of a site?
Haviland Blank ID online? Anybody know of a site?
I've searched many times and still never found an online site that shows Haviland shapes and blank ID numbers. Anybody know of one?
Glass Compote, Cobalt Blue Painted Powder Box
Glass Compote, Cobalt Blue Painted Powder Box
The Compote is 6" tall. Sorry one pic is a tad blurry. Hopefully someone can tell the maker and pattern by the legs. The Powder Box is 3" tall to the ...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by tyman91
Additional Help Needed On This Indiana Glass Co. 1920's Console Set Bowl
Additional Help Needed On This Indiana Glass Co. 1920's Console Set Bowl
I now know that it's by Indiana Glass Co. after being correctly pointed to Measell & Wiggins' book - "Great American Glass of the Roaring 20s and Depr...
Identify White Glazed Clay Ferro Stone Fox Figurine Figural Nicodemus Pigeon Forge Frankoma ?
Identify White Glazed Clay Ferro Stone Fox Figurine Figural Nicodemus Pigeon Forge Frankoma ?
HII found this great little glazed clay fox figurine which stands 4.5" tallReminds me of Nicodemus pottery with the vertical lines but I'm not sure if...
by in Pottery, Glass & Porcelain | Updated by gr8findz
EAPG Ruby Stained Salt & Pepper Pattern???
EAPG Ruby Stained Salt & Pepper Pattern???
Looking for direction once again. Have this set of what I think are EAPG salt & pepper shakers that have a pattern I haven't had any luck ID'ing. They...
Small 2" pottery vase, possibly southwestern flair?
Small 2" pottery vase, possibly southwestern flair?
Help please vase is 2" high and is signed on the bottom, has a bit of the southwestern flair, can you help id siggy? thanks to all who looked.