Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lead glass candlestick

I’m trying to sell a glass candlestick and in the middle is a pencil lead embedded in it. I’m assuming it is a reference to lead glass, but I’d like to know the meaning behind it. Thanks in advance Cindy

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best Sites/Platforms For Selling Pottery, Glass, And Some Household Items

Greetings! Hoping someone can recommend other sites or platforms that would be good to sell pottery and glass but also household items. One that won't cost an arm and a leg? Sales here get slower and slower and I have a lot of items to sell. I read t...

Haitian Artist Jean Rene Jerome Pottery

Any help or suggestions regarding this stunning ceramic pottery vase from world renown Haitian Artist. Marks on bottom are from his gallery Les Ateliers. He is famous for his oil paintings, but no info on his earlier works in pottery. The image on th...

20210425_081521.jpg jerome vase marks.jpg jerome vase back.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cambridge rose point elegant or pressed glass?

 I have a question for all the cambridge rose point experts. I'm new to the glassware world, but I thought if there is a mold line/seam, it's pressed glass. The pics dont show it, but there is a line along the length of the stem. Others have told me ...

20210414_170937.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors