Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help w/Identifying 12" Vintage Pottery Vase

Hi everyone. i couldn't put this piece down today when i came across it at the Goodwill. my disease got the better of me again. what's visible of the mark on the base is just interesting enough to me that i thought i'd buy it and see if anyone here r...

vase_ful.jpg vase_opening.jpg vase_mark.jpg

Resolved! Teapot - Made in England

Hi all, I am hoping to find out what the "crest" or "logo" is on the bottom of this fine little teapot and what the numbers on the bottom mean. It is 3 3/4" x 7" including handle and spout. I've seen the teapot, or similar, but not with the same cres...

2022-03-16_17-50-01.png 2022-03-16_17-54-01.png

Need help on possible maker?

Good morning, all - this vase stands about 5.5" tall and is about 8.5" wide (handle to handle) There are no makers marks, It almost reminds me of Mother of Pearl, with pinkish tones. The interior is also a deeper pink - more like the bottom. It looks...

IMG_3286.jpg IMG_3288.jpg IMG_3287.jpg

13" Matte Black Vase

This vase as me stumped. I cannot figure out what it is made of. It rings like a bell when you flick it, which probably doesn't mean anything except that it is not cracked. Is it Ceramic? Also, it looks like the top and bottom were joined. Have you e...

BlackVase1.JPG BlackVase10.JPG BlackVase11.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors