Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need Help w/id On Signed Modernist Clear Glass Dish/Plate

hi everyone. i found this piece today. i believe it's handblown. it measures about 11.5 inches across. i just can't quite make out the name on the base. it looks like Holmzosons, a mark of some sort and then some serial numbers, but i can't be sure. ...

glass_1.jpg glass_2.jpg glass_sig.jpg

Resolved! Green Pottery Planter Marked U.S.A....Who Made It?

Just found this vintage planter. Marked only "U.S.A." in a recessed rectangle. Have never seen this mark before. There is a similar planter on eBay, only smaller, and with different handles and a different mark. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

glass folks ,any ideas who made me?

Hi everyone. I picked these lovely things up because they seemed "nicer" than usual,but Ive yet to find a match online. They stand 9 inches tall,and have a lovely ring when you thump them. Any ideas are always welcome.

Need assistance ID'ing jade green Steuben tumblers

Hello all,I picked up five of these beautiful tumblers but not sure of the maker. After weeks of research, I believe they are Steuben. I found similar ones in an online search but they did not have the sterling silver rim and no measurements were giv...

Help with chamberstick

I was instantly attracted to this chamberstick because of the lovely bluebirds. Lots of applied gold accents. Underside has no marks except for a very faint, impressed, "516". Any help regarding country of origin or age would be greatly appreciated.

Help with ID of English pottery mark on tea cup & saucer,

I'm surprised that this mark has been so difficult to find! It is a crown with an N. C. inside, and made in England underneath with the numbers 1158. The cup and saucer have an Art Deco era look to me, resembling some Maling pottery I have seen. I th...

DSC_0198 (3).JPG DSC_0206.JPG DSC_0207 (2).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Amber glass optic beverage pitcher

Hi there,Am hoping someone can id the maker and/or pattern of this amber water/ice tea pitcher. It features optic vertical panels on the top portion with vertical and horizontal panels at the bottom that form blocks/squares. It has an applied handle....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors