Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need some help with the age of this piece of Van Briggle Pottery

Hello, we have found a piece of Van Briggle and need assistance with the mark. The bottom is marked with the AA and it looks like it might say 19??, but there isno Van Briggle signature. I think it is the deep rose glaze. The inside looks like it was...

Resolved! Help ID this glass bowl please!! :)

Hello, I inherited quite a bit of glass and I am not having any luck id'ing this glass bowl and was hoping someone on here might be able to help me please? The glass is a yellowish color and the images are etched (?) on but there is no signature or m...

Resolved! Mikasa..... But what pattern?

I've been selling dishes for years but am stumped on this pattern. At first glance I thought it was Mikasa Garden Harvest, but it's not. Garden Harvest has a fruit design.... these have a floral design. I've gone through replacements (looking at all ...

Vintage Pirken Hammer Tea/Coffe Set.....

Just wondered if anyone could identify the pattern of this vintage Pirken Hammer Tea/Coffee Set? Does it have a name or just known by the number on the bottom? Made in Czechoslovakia, which doesn't exist anymore, so I assume there is actually some ag...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

French Bulb Pots

Does anyone recognize the signature on these French bulb pots? Joseph Gaspard Robert??? I'm clueless here. Thanks!

hair9.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fleur De Lys Ribbon mark on Victorian era woman portrait creamer pitcher - What Who's is this?

This Fleur De Lys mark seems suspecious to me. I've seen people claim that it's a French piece from between1900-1940, but can't find anything that verifys that claim. The creamer, pitcher is approximately 4 1/2" H x 3" W. The Woman has long auburn ha...

Help identifying crystal pattern

We inherited the grandparents home and now live in it. These were also with the house and I think they are from the 1970's. I would like to replace the missing pieces but I can't identify the maker or pattern. Can anyone help please?

Art Glass Vase - Florist, Made in China? I'm Ready For the Bad News!

Thank you for taking a look at this cases glass vase. Against my better judgement, I bought it because I found the metallic colored glass pipe coils interesting. It just seems so new I'm sure it's probably a modern piece, maybe out of China. Can anyo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors