Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cordials. Moser?

In the last 20-25 years I have had 3 Antique dealers and several glass collecters look at these Cordials. The 3 dealers said definately Moser and a couple of collectors said that is what they thought also. I have searched the internet many, many time...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glass Basket or? Applied Handles

I don't know if this is called a basket or what. I don't know what it would be used for other than decoration. But does anyone recognize the pattern, or who the manufacturer might be? The bottom is plain, with a couple of straw marks. It measures nea...

Glass Basket.jpg Glass Basket Bottom.jpg

Is this Handblown pitcher really old or just "old"

Found this unusual handblown pitcher that I have a hunch is older than I thought. After inspecting closely the feel of the glass is "softer" than modern glass and there are ash inclusions as well as tiny bubbles throughout. Rough pontil mark on botto...

$_57-1.JPG $_57.JPG $_57-2.JPG $_57-3.JPG

Help with a japanese? vase please

I would appreciate some help with this little vase. I believe it's japanese. Does anyone recognize the mark/signature? or know who might have made it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. not sure which direction this should faceThanks so...

IMG_2440.JPG IMG_2446.JPG

Can anyone help me discover the history behind this teacup?

I have recently started a teacup collection and have been very interested in finding information on the teacups that I have found in antique shops or recieved from friends. I was recently given this gorgeous Royal Windsor cup as a birthday present an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors