Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me about this teapot? TYIA

I'm having a hard time researching this I don't know what the rough material is and I am assuming it is for tea I'm guessing new as well I just want to know what to call it Any help is appreciated as I cannot find anything like it but I know I am mis...

IMG_4663.JPG IMG_4664.JPG IMG_4665.JPG IMG_4666.JPG

Old Men Figurine Porcelain Pottery... is this a fake Meissen mark? or other company?

the marking is too simple, in my opinion.no numbers, nothing else.it reminds me of Meissen and online i saw quite a few variations of it.so thought it would be easier faster to post here.the quality is also not it.it is not bad but would expect a lot...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Help Identifying Chocolate Pot

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this chocolate pot as it has no marks, I was wondering the identity and year, if possible. There is an artist signature on both sides: "Rene Wade" The bottom is plain concave. Any help would be greatly appre...

Resolved! Help needed in IDing pattern and maker of green glass footed bowl

Hi. I am again back to this board seeking info on IDing pattern and maker of this beautiful green bowl. I just cannot decipher the flower pattern on the scallop edge and bottom center. The bowl measures appx 10 in side to side and is appx 3 in deep. ...

inside 1.jpg bowl 1 light.jpg edge.jpg cent des lite.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Goddess of mercy figure

This was gifted to me yesterday by my Aunt and she said shes had it a very long time and it was gifted to her. It is signed in red doesn't look like a stamp

Fenton Carnival Glass Bowl - can you id the pattern

My eyes are bleary from trying to id this pattern, it is strange the outside of the bowl has what appears to be black berries handing from a tree similar to how cherries would look except they are not smooth like cherry patterns are, the other part i...

P1170655.JPG P1170656.JPG P1170657.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Raymor Label "1020 TEN"

I have a lovely bowl (large ash tray?) with a Raymor label attached. It doesn't appear to be signed or numbered...just a label that reads "1020" and "TEN". Any insight is appreciated, thank you in advance !

Help Please With Giuseppe Armani Piece

I have about 13 f igures by Armani. This one is in the original box however some of them are not. Unfortunately their is no date on it. It is signed Giuseppe Armani snd her name is Laura. There are a lot of Armani pieces on Ebay, I keep looking but h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this a chocolate pot? Coffee? Tea?

Hello everyone, I'll be a bit busy on here today! I've got several things I need a bit of help with.Is this TG Green pot a chocolate pot? From what I've seen when they have that pierced part on the inside spout people call them chocolate pots. Also, ...

IMG_2575.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2578.JPG

Help With ID of Glass Deserts? and Deco Candles

The stem and foot of these Deserts are black glass, the tops are etched clear glass. I do not know the pattern or the maker after years of searching. They are 2 1/2"tall and 3" across the top.The Candle holders are 9" tall.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What to call this 8 inch tall glass

This piece is nearly 8 inches tall and is 8 inches wide with etching around the edge. I have 2 of these but I am not sure what they are and who made them, any help would be appreciated, Thanks !

Most Marked as Helpful Authors