Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

One last try with these upside down cut to grey crystal not bells somethings LOL

I thought I'd give this one last try before trying to list these beautiful somethings! They aren't bells because they have no clappers and no place for missing clappers. They aren't stems because they have no foot. I tried researching bottom ups as s...

IMG_2667.JPG IMG_2660.JPG IMG_2662.JPG IMG_2666.JPG

Resolved! Glass: Need help with a floral etched pattern on an elegant crystal goblet, please

Hi Glass folks. I have a crystal goblet with a flowing, etched floral pattern on it that I would like to ID. It's exactly 6" tall and 3" across the rim, rings like a bell when plunked. I would guess it's a wild rose vine. Any help would be appreciate...

etched1.jpg etched2.jpg

Help with pottery vase.

Can anyone give me any help with this pottery vase ? Who make, use, any value. etc. As you can see, it has a major flaw in the side. We jokely call it the stomach vase. TIA

v 1.jpg v 2.jpg v 3.jpg v 5.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pottery Milk Pitcher and Candle Holders

An elderly lady gave me items many years ago. The Pitcher stands 6 1/4" tall to the top of the lip. It is very bright and shiny copper color. The pattern on them is young ladies who appear to be dancing. She also gave me these, would you call them Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID Cranberry cut to clear blown glass piece please

I'm sorry to post so many topics but I've been ill this past couple of weeks and got behind! Anyhow, I've got this lovely cranberry cut to clear piece that I need some help with. I'm not even sure what it's purpose is. Whoever had it before appeared ...

IMG_2674.JPG IMG_2677.JPG

Help please with a glass wheel cut thistle ice bucket

I would really appreciate some help with this ice bucket. I adore and collect anything thistles so I might keep it for myself! I believe this is wheel cut? I find no makers marks on it. Can anyone give me any information as to maker, age etc? I've lo...

IMG_2694.JPG IMG_2695.JPG IMG_2697.JPG

Cased Glass Vase????

I'm sure this is not antique but very pretty and should be collectable. It was purchased at a yard sale about 22 years ago. I would love to know anything at all about pattern, maker or maybe just the time frame you think it was made in. Standing 9" t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID vintage Art Pottery vase, thanks!

This small vase has been surprisingly hard to ID. I thought it would be by Hull or possibly McCoy, but it isn't in my books. There are no makers marks. It measures about 3 3/8" tall and 4" wide. It seems good quality, it has a decent weight to it. I ...

DSC_0996.JPG DSC_0997.JPG DSC_1000.JPG DSC_1006.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Please With Glass Berry Set and Biscuit Jar

Can you please tell me the pattern and maker of this Berry Set. The other piece I am calling a Biscuit Jar however I don't know if that is correct. The Pattern and maker of it would be a great help. The Jar stands 7" tall to the very top of the lid. ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors