Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help ID'ing glass stems please

I need a little help with these gorgeous stems please. Does anyone recognize them? I believe they are fairly good quality crystal. No marks of any kind that I've found. They are about 8" tall 2 1/2" in diameter across the slightly flared top. Thanks ...

IMG_2678.JPG IMG_2683.JPG IMG_2682.JPG IMG_2684.JPG

Mid century wall pocket maker?

Found this cool mid century looking wall pocket and I've come up empty on the maker. No marks. The hanger is raffia. Any thoughts? I'm in California if that helps. Lots of California pottery in these parts. Thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese? Bowls Kenzan style?

I am trying to ID these bowls. Are they Kenzan style Japanese? Anything anyone might know. They are nicely made and both have an intentional depression/flaw that I seem to remember is. Japanese characteristic. But I could be remembering wrong. Thanks...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Old Czech Pottery Polar Bear Bowl. Need help with ID and Age, please.

Hi Potties. I normally am attracted to glass, but this ceramic polar bear vase was just too cool for school. It's 8" wide, 4" high, with 4 fierce polar bears in a ring for the wall. There is a faint green ink stamp oval on the bottom that says Made I...

czecho1.jpg czecho2.jpg czecho3.jpg

Resolved! CEC Porcelain Art Deco Pitcher. Age or Origin?

I just got this old 9' tall pitcher or creamer and wondering the origin of this item. It is stamped what looks like C E C and ???centenial?? or possibly Argentina. Hard to make out. I see another similiar one listed but that seller is also prety stum...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

One last try with these upside down cut to grey crystal not bells somethings LOL

I thought I'd give this one last try before trying to list these beautiful somethings! They aren't bells because they have no clappers and no place for missing clappers. They aren't stems because they have no foot. I tried researching bottom ups as s...

IMG_2667.JPG IMG_2660.JPG IMG_2662.JPG IMG_2666.JPG

Resolved! Glass: Need help with a floral etched pattern on an elegant crystal goblet, please

Hi Glass folks. I have a crystal goblet with a flowing, etched floral pattern on it that I would like to ID. It's exactly 6" tall and 3" across the rim, rings like a bell when plunked. I would guess it's a wild rose vine. Any help would be appreciate...

etched1.jpg etched2.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors