Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with ID of Vintage Birds on Stump Vase / Planters please

I have a pair of vintage Birds ( look like nuthatches) on tree stumps vases. They look like Royal Copely but pretty sure they are not Copely. Can anyone ID these for me. I can't find them anywhere. They measure 4 3/4" tall x 4 1/2"wide.Andy help is g...

Nuthatch Bird VaseBird Vase 6.JPG Nuthatch Bird Vase Bird Vase 5.JPG Nuthatch Bird Vase Bird Vase 4.JPG Nuthatch Bird Vase 1.JPG

Carnival Glass Bowl, Cups and Saucers?

I post so often because along with all the glass my Mom and Grandmother left me, there is a lot more. A very dear friend, elderly lady, passed away a few months ago and left me all her glass, almost 500 pieces. I am just overwhelmed. The Bowl is prob...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Margit Kovacs?

I was told these are Margit Kovacs figurines. I am not sure. Is anyone familiar with these initials on these figurines or the markings? I would appreciate any help I can get.Thanks,Susan

terracotta figurines.png signature for terracotta figurines.png

Glass Vase and Compote Help Please

The Green Vase looks to me to be Fenton. I would appreciate anyone letting me know for sure. Maybe the name and the year made? The Compote is very nice quality but I have no idea of the maker or the pattern or possibly when made. Thank You

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japan Rice Bowl, help please

Hi everyone! I'm hoping someone might point me in the right direction with this little bowl, please. "Made in Japan" red mark as showngrey interiorFunction? I think it is a rice bowl with lid?1960s or earlier? type of Japanese pottery? Arita?Thanks!

Resolved! Fenton or Fenton or Something Else

This tall green glowy vase looks like Fenton to me. Also so does this glowy Compote. The Vase is 7 1/2" tall, is that a Peacock on it? The Compote is 5" tall. Can you please tell me if they are Fenton and the pattern name please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Studio pottery vase glaze help please

I would really appreciate some help with this vase please. Is this "salt glaze" ? Recognize the signature? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Is it just a come make something in our studio and amaze your friends piece?! LOL Thanks so much,...

IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2691.JPG IMG_2693.JPG IMG_2687.JPG

Midcentury glass decanter with tall stopper

Hi, This decanter is about 9 inches to the top rim and 13.5 inches to the top of the stopper. The stopper is very tall in relation to the size of the decanter. Both are in a blue glass which has a sort of glowing effect on the edges in the light. I'v...

blued1.JPG blued2.JPG blued3.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify Antique Chinese Tang dynasty warrior pottery sculpture ?

Hi, I recently purchased a large collection of figures and sculptures from a woman who's father collected Asian antiques. I'm hoping someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject may be able to help me identify whether these pieces are original pi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors