Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who really made this glass vase???

I've seen this vase "out there" but no one seems to be very confident on who made it or when. I've seen "maybe Fenton" and maybe "Mt. Washington" but nothing definative. I can't find it in any of my Fenton books. I'd like my listing to be accurate - ...

28-1 002.JPG 28-1 011.JPG 28-1 014.JPG

Resolved! Help with Art Pottery Artist

I found a gorgeous art pottery tray at a thrift store. I have been researching the artist but can not find any information. I would appreciate any help in identifying this fabulous artist. Thanks so much!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Off topic. Thoughts on fixed price/make offer listings

I’ve never used the fixed price price/make offer option on my listings. But, I’ve noticed lately that when researching whether or not to purchase something based on items that have sold on eBay quite a lot of the sold items were fixed price. Kind of ...

Hello all Crystal decanter help please

Hello I was thinking this was a ship's decanter because of the shape but I can't seem to find one with the same bottom shape It appears to be crystal as I see nice rainbow refraction in both the top and decanter What throws me off is the bubble Is th...

Glass Compote, Cobalt Blue Painted Powder Box

The Compote is 6" tall. Sorry one pic is a tad blurry. Hopefully someone can tell the maker and pattern by the legs. The Powder Box is 3" tall to the top of the lid handle and 3 1/2" wide. Any help on these pieces is appreciated, maker, pattern, age?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Footed POTTERY Vase...Long Shot ID

Studio Pottery footed vase (5" high) with relief decoration of matte green squiggles on tan.I bought this at an estate sale so can't say where it is from or how old it is. The mark is an impressed oval with letters or a figure and a dot inside. I've ...

P1010003.jpg P1010007.jpg P1010001.jpg P1010001 (1).jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Covered sugar looks like Noritake to me. Anybody recognize it please?

Hello all, I have this covered sugar that is of course unmarked! It looks like Noritake to me but so far I've been unable to locate the pattern/maker etc. At first I thought the flowers were carnations but the leaves look more like some type of rose?...

IMG_3044.JPG IMG_3045.JPG IMG_3046.JPG

Resolved! Help Identify Fulper style glaze Vase

Bought this nice stoneware or pottery 12" turned handle vase with a Fulper like green glaze. Bottom is flat and marked in pencil what looks like Nile 12 6.98 and some small numbers. Believe it is hand thrown, not molded. Looking for maker, country of...

IMG_9822.jpg IMG_9823.jpg IMG_9827.jpg

Lead crystal glass

I recently purchased a lead glass CRYSTAL bell.When I was taking photos I noticed an artifact within the glass. Could it be remnants of Lead?

Resolved! Big Glass Duck & Dunbar

Bought this Duck at a yard sale about 20 years ago. I have been trying to find any info an it ever since I got it and cannot find a maker or what it is used for. The quality is excellent. From beak to tail it is 9 1/2"From the shape I know these are ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paragon Yellow Tea cup value

I am wondering if anyone can give me a rough price estimate on this paragon tea cup? I have three of them. Type on bottom "By appointment to her Majesty the Queen. China Potters. Paragon. Fine Bone China. "George II"." Thank you!

Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar

I've looked everywhere I can think of to find the maker of this dice cream and sugar. It's not a Heisey product. It measures 5" in diameter and the creamer is 3" high. The pattern is a colonial style with straight up and down panels. I thought I coul...

DSCF9628.jpg DSCF9630.jpg DSCF9632.jpg DSCF9634.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors