Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Original or Repro WM Iridescant Salt & Pepper Shakers

This is a beautiful set of salt and pepper shakers with the WM mark on the bottom. They are in such great shape with the lids being shiny silver metal which makes me think that possibly they are repros. I tried to photo the WM mark but because of the...

pr best.jpg ruler.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gorgeous Vase

Another piece from my Great Grandmothers collection. I have no idea of age, maker or anything else. I cannot really describe it very well as I have not seen anything like it. It stands 8 1/2" tall.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to value and identify Pink Gold Porcelain European Tea / Cake set please.

This set has no other identification besides the pattern number (1667) and another number just under the sugar cup (7880). I would like to know where it was made and the approximate value if at all possible. Many thanks to all for your kind help.

DSCN2641.JPG DSCN2654.JPG DSCN2647.JPG DSCN2749.JPG

Gaudy Welsh?

Just wondered if anyone might be able to determine who the maker of this Gaudy Welsh jug might be - there are no marks on the bottom other than what looks like a "2H" which is probably the painter's mark. The jug itself is about 6.25 inches tall to t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does this 64 oz Haviland Pitcher have a name other than Ranson (since it has gold trim)?

As far as I can tell, this is the same as the 64 oz Ranson Water pitcher I see on the R site. But is there a different identification for when it has gold trim? It's 7 7/8 inches high. (of course, if I'm missing something and it isn't Ranson please l...

Champagne Flute

Can anybody tell me anything about this Champagne Flute glass?? I'm almost positive it's crystal but know nothing else. Trying to figure out it's worth. Thanks.

crystal flute glass.jpg

Brown Speckled Glaze Stoneware Pot

I recently acquired this brown speckled glaze stoneware pot.The pot has a H, N, Z or Asian symbol on the bottom.There are no other markings.The pot measures approximately 11" tall with lid and is about 7.5" in diameter.Any information would be greatl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Italian pottery Ginger Jar - Guido GAMBONE?

Thank you for taking a look at my large heavy piece of Italian pottery. It's a gorgeous deep blue crackled glaze with black smears. The base was covered with a protective material that was sticky underneath and rim did some of the original paper labe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Meissen or Samson Paris

Hi I have this centerpiece modelled by J.P. Melchior, the shepherdess reclining. I only know this piece as being produced by Höchst. The mark on the bottom looks like it is a Meissen piece, or could it be an imitation made by Samson Paris? Thanks for...

1543a.jpg 1543c.JPG 1543h.JPG
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bright electric blue covered candy dish help please

Any ideas on this covered candy dish. The blue is very close to Viking bluenique, but it just doesn't say Viking to me. What does it say to you? About 6 inches tall including the lid. About 6 inches across the top of the bowl. Three toes. Thank youRa...

bluecandy1.jpg bluecandy3.jpg bluecandy5.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors