Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Black Glass Candlesticks

Two black glass candlesticks. Each measure 7 inches high by 3 1/2 inches wide. Heavy for their size. Can any one identify this pair?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 3 RS Prussia Porcelain Portrait Pieces ~ Matched set? Unusual style?

Would anyone have any info on these lovely pieces? All have the same RS Prussia backstamp with a red star. They were purchased from the same estate sale, but were they meant to be together as part of a set? The creamer and sugar do have the same port...

3 RS Prussia Pieces-13rsz.jpg 3 RS Prussia Pieces-14rsz.jpg 3 RS Prussia Pieces-16rsz.jpg RS Prussia Portrait Plate-1rsz.jpg

Glass Hat Vase Or What??

Standing 3 1/2" tall and very confusing, left to me by my Great Grandmother. Please know from the pics I am posting, I don't believe it is Baccarat. It is exquisetly made glass and could be from any high end glass manufacturer. I have even taken it t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Depression Glass? Would Like to ID a Uranium Green Birds Pattern Plate

Hi Glassies. This might be the easiest request for a pattern ID you'll see all day, but I'm stumped. I bought 5 Depression green plates at a live auction years ago assuming they were the Federal Parrot (Sylvan) pattern. When I went to clean them rece...

birdplate1.JPG birdplate2.JPG

Possible Heubach?

Hello! Kindly need help identifying this 10" tall bisque figurine of a woman. Gold & pastel colouring with the no 3058 on the back. The bottom does have damage; obscuring what looks like a signature. Thank you

Rosenthal-Netter - Bitossi?

Hello! I have a dish marked "63/13 Italy" for Rosenthal Netter. The bowl is black & the lid is bird-shaped in vibrant blues & green. I am finding pieces on line where the details are impressed rather than the raised leaf/tree pattern on this piece. A...

Help needed in Iding maker of satin/frosted glass horse bookend

Hi, I am seeking help in Iding the maker of my satin/frosted glass horse bookend. Ebay listing stated the maker of the one listed was by Fostoria New Martinsville from the 40's but another listing showed the same bookend and id the maker as L.E. Smit...

maybe2.jpg horse theirs.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glass: 2 different drinking/juice glass ID's needed

I wasn't able to find the maker of either of these glasses online. No marks on either. Any help appreciated. Thank you. 12 ounce aqua blue drinking glass, with a thick base: 6 oz juice glasses. Pink flower, with black and pink leaves. Flat bottom:

Aqua Glasses 1.jpg Aqua Glasses 2.jpg Pink Black Juice Glasses 4.jpg Pink Black Juice Glasses 6.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors