Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Art Nouveau maybe Deco Rectangular Covered Box - Red Terra Cotta Clay

Hi there,Am hoping someone can id the maker of this rectangular covered box. It has an Art Deco or Art Nouveau look to it. It has a few little nicks and can see red clay beneath. Am thinking it might be a glove or cigarette box. Very nicely made. It ...

Resolved! Trying to date these Baccarat Vases

Need help dating these two Baccarat bud? vases please.And would appreciate any info that can be provided.They measure approx. 8" tall. Should I try to clean theinside or leave that to the new owner? And since they are different color would you list s...

DSC05402.JPG DSC05406.JPG DSC05403.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Porcelain Figures HELP!

As I told you before, glass is my thing, when It comes to ceramics I'm as dumb as the day is long! An elderly lady gave these to me several years ago. I would appreciate any kind of help, maker, age, name, just anything. Maybe even somewhere to look?...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLASSIES - STRANGE SITUATION - SIGNATURE ATTRIBUTED TO TWO STUDIOS

I would like to list this pair of 3-3/4" iridescent amethyst, carnival glass tumblers. Each is signed. I did my due diligence and see this signature and design attributed to both Richard Eickholt and Esteban Prieto. With no desire to misrepresent the...

Is this glass vase Moser

Can any body tell me if this is a Moser vase?If not, any idea who or when it could have beenmade. Measures approx. 12 1/2" tall. I don't seeany mark.Appreciate any help with this.Thanks, jaycee55

DSC05409.JPG DSC05411.JPG DSC05412.JPG DSC05410.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID this object

At least that is what I call it - am not for sure what it is. A basket/bowl, a compote, a vase... ??? Glass, pottery??? All I know is it has been in the family for decades. I took these pics for household inventory years ago and am just now really wo...

DSCF1946.JPG DSCF1947.JPG DSCF1954.JPG DSCF1949.JPG

Italian Vase help please

Dear Fellow Members, I need help to determine the maker of the Italian Vase shown in the photograph. A bit like a hankerchief with one dent in the side. Do any of you experts know the maker, name of the vase and the period ?Any idea on a value range ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors