Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guanajuato area pottery but unsure of maker

Sorry my pics flipped but they are still decent. Has anyone seen this mark before. I have researched the mark to Guanajuato Mexico but all the big players in that area don't match up. The fact it is not traditionally designed throws me off. I think t...

gallo de pollo.JPG gallo4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Green Footed Pottery Plate Or Stand. Great Glaze, Any Ideas ?

Hi, I have this signed pottery footed stand or plate that I cannot identify. It has a nice green and brown earthtone glaze on it. It stands 3 3/4" high by 6 1/2" in diameter. I cannot make out the signature. Does anyone recognize this maker or know w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help With Spooner ID Please

Can someone please tell me the maker, and age of this spooner please? If I remember the pattern is Wreath and Shell?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stumped - unknown mark french?

I have come across this beautiful tray with an unglazed bottom that has this mark that I have not seen before. If it was not for the mark, I would have thought it an unmarked Jean Pouyat piece.Any pointers would be appreciated.ThanksMartin

FMP mark on back of Porcelain Plaque

Hi, I have a porcelain plaque of Cupid with a butterfly. On the back is a mark of a scripted FMP. I was told it is German, but cannot find this mark anywhere. Has anyone seen this mark before? Thanks for your help,Phil

56152416_1_x.jpg 56152416_4_x.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! iding mark 'PERFECT" on bottom of porcelain teapot?

Hi, I am trying to find out the mfgr/maker of this lovely porcelain 7.5 in tall teapot. Looks like an English piece to me but I am not familiar or have I seen the mark on the bottom that reads "perfect" (photo below.) Any info or comment greatly appr...

pot fxd.jpg bot best.jpg close.jpg lid.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Beautiful 3D Mexican Handpainted wall mask by F.Amar

Hello again This lovely mask is signed F.Amar Mexico. I am trying to find some of his work to get an estimated selling price. I see where he has an exhibit of his painted masks but none were as detailed as this. Can you help me find any of his works ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors