Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mystery Pottery #2

Hello, Here is another mystery piece from our collection. Purchased 45 mins from Zanesville. It is a yellow ware type pottery vase with thin cobalt decorations under the clear glossy glaze. Hand incised with a # mark in a circle on the underside. I a...

Glassies Help ID Please - Wheel Cut Handled Tray and Candlesticks **Blue & Yellow Flash - Lancaster?

I picked these up thinking they would be easy to identify because they are so unique. However, I have searched a variety of resources and cannot come up with an ID on these pieces. I believe the tray is Lancaster based on the shape of the handle. I c...

Resolved! Fenton Bear Color

Hello to all. Hope I'm on the right board for my question. I have these two Fenton bears in the slightest of purple shades and can't find anything else in this color. I see them in clear, yellow, pink, green, frosted, carnival, etc but not this light...

IMG_3366.JPG IMG_3372.JPG

My neighbor has 2 of these Fenton lamps for sale. I have researched and can't find this color.

I took a picture of one of the lamps on my phone and didn't want to examine the lamps to close because she is selling pretty cheap. I'm a little concerned about the feel of the glass too. I have 2 Fenton lamps and the feel is very smooth. Are there f...

Pottery mug mark

Pottery mug marked on unpainted bisque bottom "Spring valley" 251. Stands 3 1/2", 3 3/8" opening. Applied handle. I've researched Spring Valley but nothing came up. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Porcelain Experts - Beautiful Unmarked Dish - Any ideas??

I don't usually deal in porcelain, but got a box along with some glass I was bidding on. This piece is unmarked, but it is so unique that I thought someone might have some ideas as to its origin. It is embossed and has beautiful colors. It is very la...

Gucci, authentic or fake?

Good afternoon. I found a small porcelain bowl with a Gucci mark. Can anyone provide info on the mark attached? Fake?Thank you. Be well. Be blessed.Maria

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help w/Pottery Artist Signature ID & Items

Hi...Happy New Year!Any help is appreciated in identifying the artist who made these two items. They are signed but I can’t read it. The first is a ceramic mug with a snake handle (3 1/2” high) and the other is a squat ceramic vase (2 1/4” high). The...

42E13E46-4037-47B6-AF54-EEDF82694792.jpeg F7354FB2-3D35-4F2E-8A00-7577C74B458F.jpeg 20A466A1-A1D8-4F58-A652-184E9FD48E1C.jpeg 243C6F51-FCF6-4CA5-982B-90DCC9A2D384.jpeg

Help identify a pottery signature.

Hi it looks as thought the signature is maybe S. Wauer or something of that sort. There is also a bottom inscription with some sort of star imaage. I can't figure out that it states. Can someone help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gucci, authentic or fake?

Good afternoon. I found a small porcelain bowl with a Gucci mark. Can anyone provide info on the mark attached? Fake?Thank you. Be well. Be blessed.Maria

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Glassies 2 Items touted as Fenton, I'm not sure. Help please

I recently obtained both these pieces and in researching have found them for sale on Etsy and Ebay being sold as Fenton. Can someone verify or deny these claims? Would like to list but definitely want to be accurate. The flash red melon shape bowl/di...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors