Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help - Is this Bitossi?

Hi! I bought this from an estate sale where I was told it was Bitossi. It bears the "B." mark, but I can't find anything even similar online. Can anyone confirm? Thank you so much!!!

IMG_4174.JPG IMG_4173.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Little glass cruet, can find close but not close enough.

I've had this for ages thinking it was too rough to be anything, just thought it was different. Trying to id the pattern and/or maker or some leads on where to look. Appreciate any help or comments.It is 4 1/2" to top of spout. There are mold lines, ...

adding pics

Hi, I cannot ever get pics loaded to this message board, I have tried so many pieces, I think it's because windows 10 does not have a downsize on the pics so mine are real large, anybody got any tips of how I can make posts and add pics? thanks, conn...

Resolved! Another Pottery question. What is this flower?

I hope I'm not being a pest for asking for a lot of help. I'm learning and your input is invaluable to me.This is a McCoy planter but I don't know how to describe it. The McCoy website is terrific but I couldn't find this particular planter there or ...

Pottery Planter, initials I don't remember ever seeing. Art pottery? Student?

This is a gorgeous bowl or planter, a glazed blue, gray, brown, green color with a raised drip on surface. The bottom initials are either OM or WE or even WO. Sitting on 3 little feet. Any help ID'ing would be greatly appreciated.

Please help me with vintage personalized gift stein

Its about 5-1/2 tall and the writing on the bottom is under the glaze. Would this be a souvenier from germany and personalize your own stein gift or something where you bought your own greenware and finished it however you wished that was popular int...

stein.jpg stein1.jpg stein2.jpg stein3.jpg

Resolved! Vintage Glass vase - 13" tall

Your thoughts on this pattern would be helpful, there is a zipper pattern on one side along with some pinwheels and then some oval finger prints...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Retro Low Ball Glass Maker Identification

Can anyone id the maker of this polka dot low ball glass? Weighted, ribbed bottom. Randomly placed, various size polka dots. Just under 3.5" H. Opening diameter 3.25. I did research and saw so many polka dots that my head is spinning lol, but I didn'...

ebay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors