Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need help identifying the pattern of this carnival glass vase

I have this pretty vase and I am trying to identify the pattern. I believe this is true carnival glass. There is a flower that is imprinted in the bottom of the vase. The bottom is domed outward, and the inside bottom has a depression. The base measu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with EAPG pattern on little bowl

Is anyone familiar with this pattern? The bowl has a vine with leaves and flowers. It measures 3 1/2" wide and 7/8 of an inch tall. Is this a child's dish, or something else? No luck finding the pattern in my searches so far. Thanks for the help

DSC_0943 (2).JPG DSC_0944.JPG DSC_0941.JPG DSC_0947.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

would this be a childs set?

chamring tea or saki set...?childs or adults?made in china on bottomteapot has the little holes inside in spout area ..to keep tea leaves out of cup i believerice eyes...on each pieceany id or info appreciatedteapot measures 3 & 1/2 inches tall x 5 &...

Help ID some pottery/ceramics?

Noob here, so learning the ways.I have several items that I cannot identify, after trying very hard and for very long. I usually manage to ID my mysteries eventually, but not these. So question: can I put multiple items in a thread (since so many)? I...

IMG_20180204_122645.jpg IMG_20180128_175626.jpg IMG_20180201_111738.jpg IMG_20180201_111817.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors